Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Did anyone else's nipples get longer after BA?!?!

Old 03-04-2010, 08:44 AM

bunchies is on a distinguished road
Did anyone else's nipples get longer after BA?!?!

Had my surgery 2 weeks ago. Going in to see my PS in a few days to talk about nipple length reduction. After surgery they popped out of my boob and hurt! They rub against my sports bra and pinch me. I hate how they feel. Does anyone know how much this cost, did it make a difference. They dont have to put you to sleep, just number it. What do you guys think or know about this?
Old 03-04-2010, 09:15 AM

Blueprostar190 is on a distinguished road
I know how you feel.

My nips were super sensitive and sore for a few weeks post op but have calmed down to near normal now. I wasn't able to wear any bra withou pain exept for my surgical bra which was super soft cotton. Even the sheets killed me when I tried to sleep braless 4 wks out. But like I said, it (the soreness) goes away. I'm just happy I didn't lose sensitivity, and I had aerolar incisions and my scars are gone completely.. I had long nipples before BA and of course they stick out a little more now but my DH loves them and always has!!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:25 AM

xxStellaxx is on a distinguished road
I would wait about 4 months before making any decisions. Your breast will change as they heal and hte swelling goes down.