Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By alluremedspa123
  • 1 Post By Newkindofme
  • 2 Post By Flygirl1
  • 1 Post By LadyStoneheart
  • 2 Post By body*electric
  • 2 Post By Flygirl1
  • 1 Post By Flygirl1
  • 1 Post By passion_tee

Anyone have inverted nipple correction?

Old 03-23-2010, 12:43 PM

rasta_princess is on a distinguished road
Anyone have inverted nipple correction?

Hi,

Im thinking of asking my surgeon to correct my one inverted nipple during my uplift and re-augmentaion, Im worried that not only will it correct it but it will make it stick out more than my other 'normal nipple'.

Has anyone had nipple correction surgery that they would like to share?

Thank guys
Old 03-23-2010, 12:57 PM
From Boobs to Knees...A New Body Please!

twingirlz is on a distinguished road
I had it done and I am so glad I did. Both of mine were inverted, so I don't know what to compare it too. They do not stick out too much. It should end up matching your other one, because what they do is cut the fibers that are holding them in. So whatever your other nipple does naturally, I am guessing would do the same thing upon correction.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:55 PM

FitnessFreak is on a distinguished road
I want to get it done, but I'm not sure whether to try the products I haven't tried to correct them, get it done surgically during or after implants or what.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:44 AM

alluremedspa123 is on a distinguished road
Niplette--This is the most aggressive treatment available for inverted or flat nipples and the only treatment designed for permanent correction besides surgery with less expense and without invasion. Plastic surgery, however, is probably your best bet, in my opinion.

LadyStoneheart and GorgeousBA like this.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:58 PM

FitnessFreak is on a distinguished road
Niplette only worked temporarily for me. It is a neat product if you can't afford to surgically correct your nipples or if your nipples are flat and not so much inverted. For a lot of us though, it's not aggressive enough. Same thing with Supple Cups (which I actually prefer to the Niplette as the product lasts longer).
Old 05-22-2013, 08:04 PM

lovmybod is on a distinguished road
I had it done and it looks perfect.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:00 PM

Newkindofme is on a distinguished road
What my PS said

When I went for my consultation my PS noticed my one inverted nipple and asked if I wanted it corrected. I told him I did and we discussed the cost and surgery. I was very skeptical becuase I didn't want to lose sensation or not be able to breast feed later when I had children. I explained to him that when my breast are swollen (PMS) the nipple is normal. He told me the surgery of having breast may fix the issue, If not he recommended that I get my nipple pierced after I heal to see if that works (scar tissue builds up after the piercing heals. you can take it out and the built up scar tissue in thoery would keep it out). So there is an idea before you jump straight into surgery. I haven't had my BA done yet so I couldn't tell you the details but later on I may get my nipples pierced lol

LadyStoneheart likes this.
Old 08-11-2013, 04:35 AM

Flygirl1 is on a distinguished road
Bump! This really interests me as I have shy nipples. Unless something stimulates them, they stay in my boob but when I'm cold or frisky they stick out. Is this inverted nipples or shy nipples? I've always been so ashamed of them. Is it normal? Does everyone's nipples go back in or is it normal to have them out all the time? And am I right in reading the Nipolette thing can be permanent? How does it work?

Thanks girls!

LadyStoneheart and At_Last like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flygirl1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 08:19 AM

indicababy is on a distinguished road
My friend had inverted nipples, she "cured" them with piercings, You can also get collars that help them stay outward.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:49 AM
the heartless control everything ~~

LadyStoneheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Flygirl1 View Post
Bump! This really interests me as I have shy nipples. Unless something stimulates them, they stay in my boob but when I'm cold or frisky they stick out. Is this inverted nipples or shy nipples? I've always been so ashamed of them. Is it normal? Does everyone's nipples go back in or is it normal to have them out all the time? And am I right in reading the Nipolette thing can be permanent? How does it work?

Thanks girls!
I literally have the exact same situation !!! never even heard of the products mentioned in this thread so will definitely love to hear more !

At_Last likes this.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Downsized, Lifted & Happier!

body*electric will become famous soon enough body*electric will become famous soon enough
I have 'shy nipples' as well and asked my PS to correct it during surgery. He said I didn't need to as they weren't really inverted and the implant would make them 'pop out'. And... he was right! They're not 'shy' anymore

LadyStoneheart and At_Last like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to body*electric For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 03:25 AM

So I'm guessing inverted nipples won't ever pop out, even when stimulated? But shy nipples do? If that's the case then there may be hope for us shy ladies!
Old 08-12-2013, 07:49 AM
Avatar is 7wks post op in padded bra :)

At_Last is on a distinguished road
This is so interesting as I have very shy flat nipples unless very stimulated, I hate them!

I tried that niplette suction thing years ago to no permanent result I'm sad to say.

Really hoping BA makes them pop out!
Old 08-13-2013, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by At_Last View Post
This is so interesting as I have very shy flat nipples unless very stimulated, I hate them!

I tried that niplette suction thing years ago to no permanent result I'm sad to say.

Really hoping BA makes them pop out!

Me too girl, me too!!!!

At_Last likes this.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:53 PM

Fit_bikini is on a distinguished road
I had it done! it's been about 4 weeks since my BA and bilateral inverted nipple correction and I have extreme hypersensitivity in both nipples. I am hoping that is a good sign that I didn't lose sensation in them. My doctor informed me that it is possible for inverted nipples to invert again even after surgery, but the technique he does makes it so they will never go back in. He didn't do it the same way I've seen this procedure done online. I don't know if I will be able to explain it well, but basically he made two incisions on either side of the nipple and folded skin underneath the nipple to make like a "cradle" for it so when it is pushed in by my bra or something they don't invert again. So far I am very happy with the outcome. At first I wasn't too sure because I had never really seen a "normal" nipple before and I didn't know "how they worked" or what they were supposed to look like lol. I had to wear small "casts" on them for 3 weeks to protect them (making me look like I was extremely cold all day every day lol) But now that I don't have to wear the casts I see how they push down when I wear something tight, however the actual nipple is still kind of hard, always, making me look like I have headlights. I don't know if that's normal or if they are supposed to soften up. maybe they will get softer in time? any one else experience this?
Old 01-02-2014, 09:26 PM

GoldennGoddess is on a distinguished road
I have always wanted this done. Years ago, I didn't even know this was possible.
I go back for my lift in a few months (already have implants), and I am interested in getting this done. I still need to talk prices with my Dr, but from your experiences, how much did this increase the cost of the procedure. I would want both sides done.
Thank you so much!
Old 01-02-2014, 11:07 PM

passion_tee is on a distinguished road
i had "shy" nipples that pop out when cold or stimulated. After I got implants, theyre out indefinitely! Im so happy. I was very self conscious about my breast size AND nipples, but luckily both were fixed

GoldennGoddess likes this.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:57 PM

GorgeousBA is on a distinguished road
Hi Rasta_Princess, I had inverted nipples all my life until 5 years ago when I used the Nippette. It worked for me and I'm really happy with the results, but it was fairly uncomfortable as I wore it constantly when at home and at night when asleep. It took about 2 or 3 months which seems like a long time, but it was only uncomfortable for the first week or so. It helps to use a small amount of cream to soften the nipple area when using the little device.. Food for thought
Xx
Old 01-03-2014, 06:08 AM

Chant is on a distinguished road
I have one inverted or shy nipple. It does pop out but I actually don't want it corrected.. am I the only one?!