Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Girls who have had BA AND benelli lift or nipple reduction

Old 04-14-2010, 12:52 AM

Dieselgirl is on a distinguished road
Girls who have had BA AND benelli lift or nipple reduction

Hey girls, Monday marks the beginning of the fourth week being post-op. The steri-strips just came off and i was just wondering if anyone still had bruising this far out (i had a BA, nipple reduction and benellli lift to correct tuberous breasts)? i thought that i would probably be pretty healed up in regards to bruising by this point, but i was just wondering if anyone else had experienced bruising. Also, it looks as though the left breast has a discoloration of the nipple. do you think that this is part of the healing and that it will fade with time? i added nude pictures to my photo album so please let me know what you girls think. Thank you!
Old 04-14-2010, 02:14 AM

Jupitermoe is on a distinguished road
I had a BA and benelli lift almost three weeks ago. I still have the steri strips on. I had quite a lot of bruising. I still have some bruising but they have faded. I've been taking arnica montana and bromelain.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jupitermoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 05:54 AM

mosael is on a distinguished road
I had BA w/ nipple reduction. I did not have bruising 4 wks out... perhaps that is more due to your lift? As for the nipple discoloration...both nipples were a bit lighter in pigment for a while but look the same as before now at 6 wks out. The areola in my left breast is still a bit weird. I would ask your PS about the nipple though. I know they worry about loss of blood supply to the nipple but I think this far out it is not a worry anymore but what do I know?
The Following User Says Thank You to mosael For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 08:02 PM

sassymama is on a distinguished road
I had BA and nipple reduction April 28th - so almost 4 weeks po. I have dissolvable stitches in my nipples but they are still there? Anyone else with the same? Also, I am wearing a sports bra for the BA but I am not wearing steri strips on the scars (crease incision). Should I be soing this? My ps never told me. My nips still feel like they are being knawed on occasionally and my breasts occasionally feel like they have heartburn - anyone experience this?
Old 08-01-2010, 06:20 PM

samd is on a distinguished road
Hello! i am scheduled to have breast aug with areola reduction in a week. i was wondering how your scars looked after and during the healing process? im scared im going to have bad scars for some reason, which would bum me out since im trying to enhance the apperance of my areola, not make it worse! also, im scheduled to get 325 cc and am also a 34b pre op and am scared i will be too big! i see you went 350.. any advice?
Old 12-21-2010, 10:46 PM

London53 is on a distinguished road
I sent you a friend request to look at your pics- I just had a benelli lift yesterday and was wondering myself about these scars- they look pretty scary right now