Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

AREOLA reuction- SCARS & HEALING info ?

Old 08-01-2010, 09:58 PM

samd is on a distinguished road
AREOLA reuction- SCARS & HEALING info ?

Scheduled to have BA with benelli areola reduction aug 10th. im not 100% happy with the size of my areola now, i think they are a tad to large for my taste but am worried i am going to ruin them even more by getting bad scars from the reduction. has anyone been through the process to tell me about their results and healing process? Your information and answers are greatly appreciated.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:29 PM

Mamanurse is on a distinguished road
Well-I've had a lollipop lift with, of course, areolar reduction...if you're a member, add me as a friend so you can see my pics...
Old 08-01-2010, 10:35 PM

sftbaby1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by samd View Post
Scheduled to have breast augmentation with benelli areola reduction aug 10th. im not 100% happy with the size of my areola now, i think they are a tad to large for my taste but am worried i am going to ruin them even more by getting bad scars from the reduction. has anyone been through the process to tell me about their results and healing process? Your information and answers are greatly appreciated.
I have pics too of my lolipop lift and BA. Shoot me over a FR and take a look.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:39 AM

Crystal009 is on a distinguished road
I had areola reduction too. Scars around you nipples will be less visible because your nipple is darker.