Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Roanoke, VA

Old 10-26-2010, 11:55 PM

lgpatters is on a distinguished road
Roanoke, VA

hey ladies, i love this forum but there is literally only one thread that comes up when you search for Roanoke, VA. It looks like my fiancee and I are relocating there and I wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations for plastic surgeons and cosmetic dentists in the area. Or maybe insight to other nearby metro areas that may have a couple good docs?? I'm looking into having my lower teeth straightened (like 4 years of braces wasnt enough????) and some whitening or veneers.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:37 PM

lgpatters is on a distinguished road
Anyone in Virginia.... At all?
Old 11-05-2010, 06:39 AM

HokieStrength is on a distinguished road
HI!!

Hi there! I've been looking for someone in SW VA on here too! My PS is in Salem (like 5 sec south of Roanoke) and I LOVE her! I'm at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, about 45 min south of there. I'm not sure if she does cosmetic dentistry though:| If not, she probably would know of someone who does, and she's very helpful. http://www.plasticsurgeryinvirginia.com/
Welcome to VA!
Old 08-09-2012, 09:37 AM

HokieGirl06 is on a distinguished road
Hey ladies!! I'm a former Hokie and former Roanoke resident. I'd love in keep in touch with both of you!!! All the PS'same I know don't do dentistry but ill let you know if I hear of one. Where are you relocating from?

Ashley
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-09-2012, 11:30 AM

SeaChelle is on a distinguished road
No PS advice, but just wanted to say welcome to VA! I heard Roanoke is nice. One of my friends lives in Radford and is considering moving there.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:00 PM

HokieGirl06 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HokieStrength View Post
Hi there! I've been looking for someone in SW VA on here too! My PS is in Salem (like 5 sec south of Roanoke) and I LOVE her! I'm at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, about 45 min south of there. I'm not sure if she does cosmetic dentistry though:| If not, she probably would know of someone who does, and she's very helpful. http://www.plasticsurgeryinvirginia.com/
Welcome to VA!
Hi HokieStrength! I am thinking about scheduling a consult with Dr. Wray. What did you like about her? I absolutely love the dr I just had a consult with up in Richmond, but its not the most convenient. I'd love to hear what you have to say about Dr. Wray and give me some of your feedback.