Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Lip Injections

Old 03-15-2011, 12:22 AM

MissTrippleD is on a distinguished road
Lip Injections

Has anyone gotten them before??
Old 03-15-2011, 12:25 AM

deasea is on a distinguished road
my girlfriend gets them and they look amazing!!! i want to get some for my top lip but my boyfriend told me no lol. she said it's pretty painful though..
The Following User Says Thank You to deasea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 05:20 AM
1 month pics are now up of anchor lift no implant!!!!!!

glamourprincess is on a distinguished road
i was thinking about getting lip injections i so wanted them really bad but now im worried, i dnt want to look like a puffer fish or look like i have swollen lips, but i do like the look of fuller lips and i def dnt have big lips there quite petite,i dnt know if bigger lips would suit me i spose i'll never know unless i try lol...
i would love to see some before and after pics if anyone is happy to share.......
Thanx ladies...
The Following User Says Thank You to glamourprincess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 09:19 AM

MissTrippleD is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by glamourprincess View Post
i was thinking about getting lip injections i so wanted them really bad but now im worried, i dnt want to look like a puffer fish or look like i have swollen lips, but i do like the look of fuller lips and i def dnt have big lips there quite petite,i dnt know if bigger lips would suit me i spose i'll never know unless i try lol...
i would love to see some before and after pics if anyone is happy to share.......
Thanx ladies...
Actually at my 1 day Post Op check up i had asked my PS about it. he said that a woman that worked at his office just had hers done & he could send her to my room so i could see. so she came back & her lips looksed good. i have small duck like lips & she said her lips were like mine before. the only thing visable is the needle marks which actually a small bruises which go away after a week i think & the lips last 6-9 months.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:53 AM
1000cc of pride!

PrincessT is on a distinguished road
I had juvederm put it my upper lip a few days ago for the 1st time and my ps didn't offer me any numbing cream and it was pretty painful. I LOVE the results!!! But next time I will ask about some sort of numbing option or an ice pack to put on for a few minutes 1st.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:38 AM

sassyj will become famous soon enough
I have had them and I have a public album with before/after. I love it. Will definitely continue to do it.