Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Rhino cost in Australia is HUGE!..Anyone gone overseas???!

Old 05-03-2011, 06:26 AM

nobreastsleft is on a distinguished road
Red face Rhino cost in Australia is HUGE!..Anyone gone overseas???!

Hi Ladies, As far as I can see, the cost of an average Rhinoplasty in Australia is around $10-15,000. I have just paid for my breasts ($10,000) I am looking at going overseas perhaps??
Has anyone done this??
I have breathing problems so I may need an internal reshape as well..my nose just seems to be getting bigger and bigger(!) and I actually have heard that its one part of the body that never stops growing. Is this true?? Scary thought because I can already smoke in the rain! (just kidding I dont smoke but with my projection and width its a possibility )

Seriously though, having a very large nose isnt fun. Even going to America might be cheaper as the our dollars are almost on par.. or in Asia is about $4000 but I am a little sceptical.

Any of your thoughts or experiences would be much appreciated!
Old 07-09-2011, 01:15 PM

PinkofHearts will become famous soon enough
I can't believe some of the prices women on here are charged for plastic surgery in other countries! I've been to England many times, my dads from there, and I know my family members say how expensive it is compared to the states. I obviously haven't travelled here to get surgery, but I know for a rhinoplasty the cost is around like $4 or so from girls I've known.
Have you ever been to the u.s. before? If not, it would be a great reason to come! I trust our physicians here much more than central or south American doctors. I have heard horror stories! I live in Arizona and generally the cost of plastic surgery seems to be lower than in southern California, which is fairly close to us. you definitely ought to consider traveling though! It would be a wonderful experience, I love traveling! However, you could have a new nose after it! Best of luck!
Old 08-06-2011, 02:50 AM

AugustGirls is on a distinguished road
Hey hun!
2 days PO from my BA that I got done i'n Asia and they were unreal! I had 2 nurses at all times, doctors were great. Very clean and only paid 3k for the lot! Including the anethisa and 1 night i'n hospital, breakfast lunch tea and all the meds I needed! Would recommend to anyone!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 04:50 AM

dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough
If you're having trouble breathing it sounds like you might have a deviated septum so insurance may cover it.