Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Juvederm on lil lips

Old 06-02-2011, 08:51 AM

D0ubleCupL0ve<3 is on a distinguished road
Juvederm on lil lips

I want to get Juvederm injections in my lips, but I have a small mouth. I'm scared I will look like a freak. I'm not worried about the fact that my lips are thin, it worries me more that my mouth is kind of short. So I'm jw if any ladies with smaller lips have had it done and what you think? did people notice?
Old 06-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Currently in a Love/Hate relationship with my Boobs

bigboobsmcgee has a spectacular aura bigboobsmcgee has a spectacular aura bigboobsmcgee has a spectacular aura
I have a "short" mouth too!

I also have the same issue. My lips are short, length wise. Before I have juvederm injected, I have a moderate upper lip, but full bottom lip. I had one syringe injected and plan on going back in a few weeks for another syringe!

I had 75% of the one syringe put in my top lip and the rest put in the "pout" part of my bottom lip. I was also worried that I would look goofy due to the fact that my lips are short. I quickly got over that! They don't look goofy at all.

People notice they look fuller. The first day after being injected I was in love! But, the following days resulted in the swelling to go down and now I want another syringe to plump both lips more. My ps said he was surprised how my body seemed to "eat up" the product. I look like I naturally have pouty lips, not cartoonish. He filled my top lip like Angelina Jolie, full on both sides with less fullness in the very center of my top lip (don't know if that makes any sense) and I love it.

Take before pics because it's easy to forget what you had before once the swelling goes down. You might think to yourself that there isn't a big difference, but then if you look at your before pics, you will see that there is a difference.

Good luck!
Old 06-02-2011, 10:52 AM

D0ubleCupL0ve<3 is on a distinguished road
Thanks! Do you have any before and afters that I can see?