Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

My TT and Breast Lift/Implants (Had to have em')

Old 08-09-2011, 09:08 PM

WindyJoy is on a distinguished road
Smile My TT and Breast Lift/Implants (Had to have em')

I really don't feel like going into major details about my size,placement, etc. However, I just know I hated my pre-op condition of both my breast and tummy. I was small but super saggy, etc as I have kids.

So I get my lift/implants: 350CC under the muscle, high-profile and my full TT. I come home loving life. Yay, all that other stuff is gone. I deal with the swelling and the fact that one implant seem to drop immediately in place and the left seems to have not.

Not dropping seems common, but the one seems to have dropped immediately (this seems uncommon). I'm concerned but not...I guess I'm just happy with having boobs and no sagging or space in my fun VS push up bras. So, this distracted me from my TT for about a week.

Well. I get my drains out and WHOA...the swelling! I was so NOT prepared for this. I literally feel 4 mos pregs. Not sure if this annoys me more than the numbness. Also, I quit smoking on 6/11/11 and the surgery was 7/27/11. So I gained 8lbs after I quit smoking. Gained 12 more pounds the day my surgery was completed. I've since lost 6 pounds, but it's hard. Not too mention I can't exercise....

I'm up two pants sizes and there is some swelling in my upper thighs. I'm wearing spanx and giving the compression garment a break. I am trying to remind myself how unhappy I was before the surgery. That yes I was small, but flab is "squishable". I'm trying to love my new tum and tata's. Scars look nice and nothing other major to note. I hope this impant drops...sooner or later.

Anyway, it's nice to know I'm not alone in my desire to actually be happy with my body parts.

I'm sorry I'm not in better spirits, but I'm super excited about this board and looking forward to much posting!

Windy
Old 11-21-2011, 05:25 AM

bellenga is on a distinguished road
Congrats!

I'm getting the same procedures on Dec 29th. I am so scared about pain and swelling. I have a trip to go on in the 1st part of March. I hope I look decent by then. I'll have to keep in touch with you and you can let me know how it goes.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:09 AM

Islandgirl is on a distinguished road
Hi Windy and Bellenga,

Same procedures for me too on Jan 4. I too am planning to go to the carribean end of Feb. I sure hope that's enough time :/.