Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Zoomzoom
  • 2 Post By dobermanmomma

Tummy tuck

Old 02-04-2012, 09:05 AM

Zoomzoom is on a distinguished road
Tummy tuck

Hi all,

I have to go back in for a tune up... To lift more on my lift from May. While I am I there, thought I would have the TT that I have been thinking about... I have 3 kids... Just wondering if anyone has had one. Are you happy, what was the recovery like, and would you do it again? I'm not having muscle work done...

Thanks!

dobermanmomma likes this.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:22 AM
The more I know of man, the more I love my dog

dobermanmomma is on a distinguished road
I also have 3 babies and got a tt. I LOVE that I did it! The pain was 90 percent from the ab repair (amazing to have a flat tummy!) But if your not getting that done it shouldn't be too bad. It is well worth it trust me

laney and June_star like this.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:58 AM
I don't need balls, I have big boobs!

Scorpioempress will become famous soon enough Scorpioempress will become famous soon enough
My daughter is getting a TT soon and she only has a flap of skin because she is so fit and young. The doc said her recovery would easy.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:17 AM

holmes is on a distinguished road
Had a mini tt with ba. The ba was torture but up to this day, I have not had any pain due to tt, also did not have to repair muscles. I dont know,yet if it was worth the money. I still have a small amount of jelly belly on the left side but I only had a mini tuck. I guess I am happy about it, would not change my decision.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:42 AM

June_star is on a distinguished road
On March 18th I had extended abdominoplasty with fat transfer to the buttock. I have 2 kids & no longer had a belly button & now I have a new one lol. I love the results but the first week was hell. Most of my pain was from the muscle repair & the buttock injection so if your not needing the muscle repair it should be a very nice recovery I would recommend it. Good luck!
Old 03-28-2013, 01:07 PM

Halle is on a distinguished road
I had a full TT with hernia and muscle repair( no lipo). The recovery wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and at a year post op I can say that it is the best thing I ever did for myself!!