Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

High pain tolerance ladies only please

Old 02-16-2012, 01:20 AM

Governormom is on a distinguished road
High pain tolerance ladies only please

Hello ladies. I am scheduled to have rhino and a BA (unders) next month. My rhino will only include the tip...so not quite as bad as a full procedure. I am reading and watching too many thing on the web and it is really starting to scare the crap out of me. Is there anyone out there that has had oth procedures done together? I can deal with. A fair amount of pain, as I've had kidney stones, 2 csections and one completely natural childbirth. I'm wondering how the pain compares to any of the things I have made it through? Also, if you've only have tips work on your nose, did you get many headaches? How long did it take to feel normal again? Thank you so. Much for any advice or help... I'm already losing sleep and I have over three weeks before my surgery.... Super scared.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:24 PM

Tzarevna is on a distinguished road
Don't be scared you will be fine nothing compares to natural child birth right?! I have a really high pain tolerance and I had my BA done 5 months ago and it in all honesty was nothing. I would do it again in a heart beat! Im already thinking bout fixing my baby damage lmao. I found the only hard part was the mornings so through the night I would set my alarm to wake up and take some pain meds which helped so much!
I was a bit scared at first to and it wasn't cause of the pain it was more cause it was a new experience. You will be fine youre tuff as nails
Old 03-17-2012, 06:04 PM
Swelling Sucks!

XXstephiXX is on a distinguished road
You will be fine. I had my baby at home in the bathtub Just a BA and rhino you will do great!!!! Congrats on your upcoming surgery!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:29 PM

bighair is on a distinguished road
Again nothing compares to childbirth. I had BA and liposuction to thighs/calves/knees/ankles 10 days ago. BA has been very easy but Lipo is a pain. I have a high pain tolerance as well. I took myself off pain meds just 2 days after. You will be more than fine. Don't stress out about your surgery. I would also do it over again to achieve my goal. Good luck.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:22 PM

BBMOMOF3 is on a distinguished road
I had my rhinoplasty and second BA on Monday. I am doing pretty good. I had a more intense nose surgery than what you will have, which has resulted in alot of bruising and swelling. I am hoping it looks ok after a week or two. As far as pain goes, I am on day 4 and have only taken 2 extra strength tylenols, 1 T3 and 1 Aleive and feel pretty good. I do find I need to keep up with some sort of pain relief to keep headaches away. Hopefully headaches won't be a problem for long! After day 1 I have been doing house chores such as dishes, laundry and meal prep for my kids, so it hasn't been too intense of a recovery. Good luck!