Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By jewelz02
  • 1 Post By HeyBooBoo!
  • 2 Post By its4me
  • 1 Post By Cupcake85

Which procedure to do first BA or TT???

Old 06-06-2012, 12:23 PM

its4me is on a distinguished road
Which procedure to do first BA or TT???

Hi,

I posted this in another forum so sorry if you are seeing it twice.

Due to finances, I have been put in the position of having my Mommy Makeover in two stages. I am 37 years old and have 5 children, all of which have been breast fed. I was very thin pre-pregnancy and gained a lot: went from 84 lbs to between 185 to 190 lbs for all pregnancies. The skin on my stomach is extremely saggy and my breast are deflated and droopy (nipple facing down). I am really stressing about which procedure to have first.

Which would you recommend?
Old 06-06-2012, 02:02 PM

jewelz02 is on a distinguished road
Good question. For me, I choose to do my breast. I can his my extra skin in my clothes but having no breast made it difficult to look proportionate. I have more fun and feel more confident with my breast. Husband absolutely LOVES them!!!

beenwaitin4ever likes this.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Don't covet thy neighbor's boobs; just buy your own!

HeyBooBoo! is on a distinguished road
I am in a similar situation. I had the money to get both done but I didn't want to try to heal from both at once because I have a younger child to deal with most of the time by myself. I also didn't want to try to suffer through the heat in a compression garment afterward. I decided that I would get the boobs first because I always looked so unproportionate before. I am loving the new boobies and I can deal with the excess skin on my belly for now. I figure it's been there for about 9 years now so it's not like I haven't gotten used to it already.

beenwaitin4ever likes this.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:25 PM

its4me is on a distinguished road
Sorry ladies. I didn't realize anyone replied to this. I didn't realize you had to set notifications to receive the emails.

I decided to wait a little longer to save up and be able to do both. I'm scheduled for October 25.

Brandee and MrsV like this.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:09 PM

Nubian is on a distinguished road
I've been thinking about this to, but I've deciced to do the BA first, because I have 2 kids &need as little recovery time with BA, summer of 2013 when their on summerreak and off to grannys for 3 months then I'll get my TT
Old 08-26-2012, 05:57 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by its4me View Post
Sorry ladies. I didn't realize anyone replied to this. I didn't realize you had to set notifications to receive the emails. I decided to wait a little longer to save up and be able to do both. I'm scheduled for October 25.
I would have suggested waiting to do both at the same time. That way you only pay for anestesia, theatre fees once. October isn't that far away it will come around before you know it

its4me likes this.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:11 PM

beenwaitin4ever is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HeyBooBoo! View Post
I am in a similar situation. I had the money to get both done but I didn't want to try to heal from both at once because I have a younger child to deal with most of the time by myself. I also didn't want to try to suffer through the heat in a compression garment afterward. I decided that I would get the boobs first because I always looked so unproportionate before. I am loving the new boobies and I can deal with the excess skin on my belly for now. I figure it's been there for about 9 years now so it's not like I haven't gotten used to it already.

Yep, same here!