Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By R&B Lover

Latisse

Old 07-23-2012, 12:46 PM

Ricki98 is on a distinguished road
Latisse

My ba comes with a free trial of Latisse. Have any of you ladies tried it before? If so were you happy with your results?
Old 07-29-2012, 09:28 AM

BewbsMcGee is on a distinguished road
My mom and sister in law both use it and have had amazing results. My mom has blepharitis, which makes all her lashes fall out and latisse has been the only thing to make them grow and stay! My sil has super short, spiky lashes and it worked great for her also! Good luck!
Old 07-29-2012, 09:55 AM

motorxmomma will become famous soon enough
I can't use it {I had eye surgery a few years back}, but I have a few friends that LOVE it! They actually have to trim their eye lashes
Old 07-29-2012, 10:12 AM
R&B Lover

R&B Lover will become famous soon enough
Love love love it!! A must in my regime.

Gigs likes this.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:00 AM

lolacinco is on a distinguished road
I've been a user for two and half years and I cannot live without it.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:01 AM

LeilaSkye is on a distinguished road
lucky u! i wish i got some free latise. I wear fake eyelashes everyday and I do my own lash extensions every once in awhile. I've been addicted to fake lashes since I was 16. how much does it normally cost? i don't have insurance. I want some
Old 08-03-2012, 04:38 PM

CinnamonSwirl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LeilaSkye View Post
lucky u! i wish i got some free latise. I wear fake eyelashes everyday and I do my own lash extensions every once in awhile. I've been addicted to fake lashes since I was 16. how much does it normally cost? i don't have insurance. I want some
Average Latisse cost is $125. Insurance doesn't cover it because it's cosmetic. I hear it works soo well! I am waiting to get my free Latisse (from my implants) in the mail. My eyebrows are pretty sparse so I'm going to see if it'll work on them too... =)
Old 08-03-2012, 05:47 PM

GirlsforME is on a distinguished road
My BA came with that offer too! How do I get it though? I'd really like to try it!
Old 08-03-2012, 05:56 PM

CinnamonSwirl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GirlsforME View Post
My BA came with that offer too! How do I get it though? I'd really like to try it!
did they ask you before you went into surgery? the nurse asked me the day of my surgery and wrote down Latisse on some paper work when she was confirming my address, email, etc.

she said I'd receive some paper work to fill out in the mail and I'm not sure what the process goes on from there. Definitely call your PS's office and find out! Can't pass up a freebie
Old 09-18-2012, 05:59 PM

Evey is on a distinguished road
LOVE it I've been using for 3 years almost it makes a huge difference! It is addiicting
Old 04-06-2013, 04:02 PM
BA 5/9

naturalc will become famous soon enough
I would love to try this!

How long does a tube last?
Old 04-07-2013, 11:25 AM

lolacinco is on a distinguished road
About 2,5 months if you use it everyday with your own brush.
Just put a drop on the cap and apply.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:08 PM

12322 is on a distinguished road
I am very tempted to try latisse but i am a bit scared cos i read on some forum it can make blue eyes turn brown or get brown spots, and my eyes are blue and i want to keep them that colour.
Do you know if is true that it can change the iris colour?
Old 05-14-2015, 08:11 PM

KikiV is on a distinguished road
My FIL gave me some but I gave it away because I read the same thing. I figured it wasn't worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-14-2015, 08:32 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by KikiV View Post
My FIL gave me some but I gave it away because I read the same thing. I figured it wasn't worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've used it for several years and love it. Never had any issues with it at all.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:28 AM
I want my two dollars!

PixieDoo will become famous soon enough PixieDoo will become famous soon enough
I have read on other forums that it can change your eye color. I saw one girl post pics of her beautiful turquoise eyes, and by the end of her Latisse use, they were a cloudy, milky, dull blue grey. Others too complained, but hers was the only one that was extremely changed.

I would be afraid to use it

and sorry JBI, you're not the only forum I'm seeing... LOL
Old 01-12-2017, 08:11 AM

Idreamofdita is on a distinguished road
I've used Lumigan (the other brand name for the glaucoma treatment, Larissa) on my eyebrows and it really helped them grow thick. My eyebrows used to be so over plucked and skinny that I was seriously considering a brow hair implant. They're nice and bushy now!

My derm gave me so Lumigan to try out (his Wife uses it on her lashes, but reports of darkening pupils kinda freaked me out). Can personally vouch that it works well on brows.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:27 PM

Daisee is on a distinguished road
I got a free trial box of latisse with my implants too! So excited to try it. I've been wanting to try it for years but could never justify the cost. How long before you guys saw a difference?
Old 05-09-2017, 07:21 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Daisee View Post
I got a free trial box of latisse with my implants too! So excited to try it. I've been wanting to try it for years but could never justify the cost. How long before you guys saw a difference?
It takes a good 6 weeks to see the difference. I used to use Latisse and now use the generic which I buy from a a UK drugstore . Its' WAY cheaper and to keep it up you have to keep using it.