Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Deadmouse69
  • 5 Post By PinkofHearts
  • 2 Post By Scorpioempress
  • 1 Post By mom*wife*nurse
  • 1 Post By Excited

I have stretch marks on my butt =*(

Old 10-18-2012, 09:48 PM

Deadmouse69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy I have stretch marks on my butt =*(

Just to tell you all a little about myself.

I am little 4'11 95lbs, I have a nice round and plump perky butt, but these stretch marks are hideous! I mean i HATE them! They are all over my butt! I don't know what to do to get rid of them! I want that smooth look! Please help me! Looking at my butt in the mirror makes me depressed.. I hate the summer because i feel so ugly in a bathing suit! Is there anything out there that i can buy that actually works or are there any procedures out there that get rid of stretch marks??!?

Scorpioempress likes this.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:09 PM

PinkofHearts will become famous soon enough
I have a few on my butt too. They've faded so much since I got them when I went through puberty. There are a couple on my upper, inner thighs and on my sides that annoy me. I've used Retin-A on them for a long time. I used it religiously for about a year but I go in spurts. It's probably been about 3 years. I've never used it on my butt oddly enough but I did on the sides of my stomach and inner thigh. It definitely helped my stomach. My thighs it maybe did a little.

There really isn't much you can do about stretch marks unfortunately. Retinols help regenerate skin and increase cell turnover. All the over the counter creams are junk. Don't waste your money. Cocoa butter is a great moisturizer and people swear by it but it won't reduce your stretch marks.

There is the option of microdermabrasion. You would need a series of treatments possibly over a year or longer but I've heard that makes a huge difference in the appearance. It is expensive though. I think I've read about some sort of laser that might help. Again, it would require many treatments over a long period of time.

Keep your butt skin hydrated...as odd as that sounds! The moisture seems to help the way they feel at least.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:12 PM

Blushed is on a distinguished road
I have the same problem! I hope someone in here has anything that might even slightly help
Old 10-18-2012, 10:21 PM

Deadmouse69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by PinkofHearts View Post
I have a few on my butt too. They've faded so much since I got them when I went through puberty. There are a couple on my upper, inner thighs and on my sides that annoy me. I've used Retin-A on them for a long time. I used it religiously for about a year but I go in spurts. It's probably been about 3 years. I've never used it on my butt oddly enough but I did on the sides of my stomach and inner thigh. It definitely helped my stomach. My thighs it maybe did a little.

There really isn't much you can do about stretch marks unfortunately. Retinols help regenerate skin and increase cell turnover. All the over the counter creams are junk. Don't waste your money. Cocoa butter is a great moisturizer and people swear by it but it won't reduce your stretch marks.

There is the option of microdermabrasion. You would need a series of treatments possibly over a year or longer but I've heard that makes a huge difference in the appearance. It is expensive though. I think I've read about some sort of laser that might help. Again, it would require many treatments over a long period of time.

Keep your butt skin hydrated...as odd as that sounds! The moisture seems to help the way they feel at least.
This really sucks! I will never have that beautiful butt in a bikini.... =*(
Old 10-18-2012, 10:26 PM

PinkofHearts will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Miramook89 View Post
Aww it will be ok girl! You might think everyone is looking at you and the pool or beach but I promise they aren't. Everyone has flaws. I bet no one would notice unless you really pointed them out. Even then they might not. Enhance your best features, your breasts when you have them done, and I'll bet you will forget about your stretch marks because you look hot in that bikini top!!
Old 11-10-2012, 06:24 AM
Rihanna, my body idol

summerblush is on a distinguished road
I have them too on my butt! I don't really mind the stretch marks though, besides that my butt is a pretty awesome full and perky shape. I find that the stretch marks are less bothersome and noticeable when I'm tanned.. Not that I'm recommending you go and get some UV rays but maybe some tanning moisturiser can hide the lines and make you feel more confident about your butt also just moisturising in general every day for touchable softness

My SO says he honestly doesn't care about the stretchmarks and just loves my soft smooth bumskin which is sweet by me just think of your bum as a peach which may have a few surface imperfections but that doesnt make it any less sweet!
Old 11-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Naturally Fake

IrishBarbie319 is on a distinguished road
I have them on the inside and outsides of my thighs (outside is more on my hips), love handles, and now boobs. I used cocoa butter years ago but it never worked so I've been looking for something at least for my boobs since they're new and a purple/red.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:28 AM

roxiev has room for improvement
I understand your pain, I like my butt but not the stretchmarks! They ruin my butt!

No creams can work except for laser, and even then they are costly and may not totally remove all the stretchmarks. I would like to try retin-A like what is suggested above..

I did use this stretchmark cream from Elancyl that actually reduced a bit of my stretchmarks which is amazing, but they discontinued it.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:29 AM

I understand your pain, I like my butt but not the stretchmarks! They ruin my butt!

No creams can work except for laser, and even then they are costly and may not totally remove all the stretchmarks. I would like to try retin-A like what is suggested above..

I did use this stretchmark cream from Elancyl that actually reduced a bit of my stretchmarks which is amazing, but they discontinued it.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:14 AM

monkeysmom is on a distinguished road
sorry to burst anyones bubble, but if u are ever thinking about getting pregnant, chances are u will get strestch marks some where on your body. i call mine battle scars forhaving my beautiful babies. It happens to the best of us. ANd i really hate all i have at first. AND let me tell u i have them everywhere. places i never even knew was possible. But over time i just don't care anymore. We aren't perfect specimens and most likely like one has said. it's probably not as bad as u think it is. ANd its not like someone is staring right at them. I wouldn't worry. I haven't been able to hide mine even tho i did try always putting on lotion. Some ppl are more prone to them. SOrry, i know it probably didn't solve your question. But don't worry about them too much. I'm sure u are still beautiful.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:17 PM
I don't need balls, I have big boobs!

Scorpioempress will become famous soon enough Scorpioempress will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Deadmouse69 View Post
Gurl! I am SURE your butt looks FINE. Just go up to any guy, preferably not white because they won't answer (ROTFL), and ask if your stretch marks make your butt ugly!!

Pamela Lee Anderson covered her cellulite with spray on tanner. Maybe that will hide your stretch marks!

asiankitty72 and Deadmouse69 like this.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:36 AM

Teekurmami is on a distinguished road
I have the same problem!!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:29 AM
Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

mom*wife*nurse will become famous soon enough
I'll trade stretch marks for the cellulite I have. Even when I was in awesome shape in high school I had nasty cellulite in my butt. I feel your pain about the not feeling sexy in a bikini.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Deadmouse69 likes this.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:46 AM
Happily expecting:-)

Excited is on a distinguished road
I have light ones.. I use bio oil to help:-)

Deadmouse69 likes this.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Boobies complete! Time to find a tummy tuck doc!

Dollyhotstuff is an unknown quantity at this point
I have some too but they have gotten lighter with time too. Also I purchased Glytone glycolic acid body wash and body lotion from my dermatologist - it really helps. It's 17.5% glycolic acid so it will actually sting when you use it the first couple times but it has really helped to fade my marks and makes my skin feel soft all over. I can't stop touching myself when I use it lol
Old 02-09-2013, 06:51 PM

ammie is on a distinguished road
I've had them since high school, too. They seem less noticeable if I maintain a leaner body weight. Self tanning lotions help disguise them, as well as rich shea butter lotions followed by shimmer bronzers!
Old 02-09-2013, 07:06 PM

Lola123456 is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry I can't help with advice for your butt but I hope you find something that works for you! Your avatar looks beautiful!!
Old 02-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Boobs, boobs, and more boobs:)

Iddybiddys is on a distinguished road
I have them too! I've learned to live with them
Old 02-10-2013, 06:10 PM

j1976 is on a distinguished road
I gained 50lb with my pregnancy and gained it all on my ass and thighs. So you already now i look like a zebra from the waist down. Laser lessens the appearance but doesnt completely remove them, my moms did this. I use strivectin and it smoothes out the skin and makes them less noticeable. My mother recently did a plasma treatment. Where they draw her blood and put it in a machine, after that they take out plasma from your own blood and inject it into your face, hands, chest, wherever you want and this gives your skin more collagen. My mother did 1 treatment and it looked like she had a facelift. really remarkable. It was a little pricey. I read that athletes are using this procedure to treat injuries, others for arthritis, etc. Anyways, i figure if it promotes collagen enough to remove wrinkles in your skin it must also work on stretch marks. After my BA and lipo i am going to try this on my stretch marks, i will let you know the results.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Dollyhotstuff View Post
I have some too but they have gotten lighter with time too. Also I purchased Glytone glycolic acid body wash and body lotion from my dermatologist - it really helps. It's 17.5% glycolic acid so it will actually sting when you use it the first couple times but it has really helped to fade my marks and makes my skin feel soft all over. I can't stop touching myself when I use it lol
How much did your stretch marks fade? I am looking into Retin A but glycolic acid works the same way too, and I am already using it on my face (10%)