Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree17Likes

Botox for people in their 20s?

Reply Subscribe
Old 08-23-2014, 08:12 PM
The girls are here :)

talimaya will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by roxiev View Post
i heard botox can make saggy areas more taut and my laugh line area is kinda saggy but it could jst be my natral face shape. botox helps to delay wrinkles as it freezes uour muscles so you dont move them too much and cauae wrinkles.

in between my brows the skin is saggy and have really enlargrd pores. i am hoping botox can lift that area and make the skin more taut.
I do botox on my forehead, but have stopped around my eyes and tried RF treatments instead. I am ecstatic with the results. It is supposed to make skin more taut by stimulating collagen production and also has made my pores look invisible. You might want to look into it if those are your concerns. I live in Singapore but had the RF done in the Philippines as it is much less expensive. It looks like I won't be needing to botox my forehead either in the future, all my fine lines (smile lines around the mouth and eyes) have pretty much disappeared, and my skin looks fresh and rejuvenated, and I am 42, I've never had better looking skin. Maybe look into it and see if it is a good fit for you.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:58 PM

maramara3 is on a distinguished road
botox

I used both botox and juvaderm . I am 29 years old and i ve been doing it for 2 years every 9 10 months. I know a lot of people will have things to say about this procedure but I still love it and going to use it for as long as i can. I had a very big , dip line between my eyes...frown line and it was driving me insane . Every time i was looking in the mirror i would get mad and make it even worst))) And i used 2 juvaderm in the lines around my nose( smiling line) So far I love it. It s quite pricy so I do it only when it s needed.
Old 05-11-2015, 12:51 AM

russianbeauty will become famous soon enough
Started getting Botox injections when I was 22. No one ever notices unless I told them I have it. Best thing ever! So natural and makes a tremendous difference

bustyleobabe likes this.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:45 PM

12322 is on a distinguished road
I started getting botox at 22 too and noone have ever notice i do it. I used to have slight forhead wrinkles which i dont have anymore even when my botox wears off. I dont have any wrinkles at all and botox have not make any part of my face saggy.
When i started i was doing it every 4 months, after years of using it i only need to get it every 9 months, the more treatments you have the more you can space out the sessions.
For me it have been preventing wrinkles.
Old 06-14-2015, 09:27 AM

Fluffybun is on a distinguished road
a lot of my friends in their 20s have been having preventative botox for a while. I originally decided not to, because I quite liked gaining "experience lines", and because I read about how botox was a toxin and potentially a poison.

But last month I just decided to try it out, and im hooked! it looks amazing, I just look a little fresher and rested as its got rid of lines I didn't even really notice. Ok so ive lost quite a bit of movement in my face, its hard for my to frown, and I look a little different when I smile, but I do look better.
Old 10-20-2015, 03:01 PM

VoluptuousVixen is on a distinguished road
I'm 26 and I'm starting to get botox and fillers for the first time! Woo! I'm booked in to have it done in 2 weeks with an amazing doctor that I've only read incredible reviews on. I'm having a little Botox for the forehead (just a little because I don't have too many wrinkes) I just want to look better rested, and filler in my lips and cheeks! So excited! I declined my free Botox with my Allergan implants over a year ago, but now I finally notice I'm looking a little "aged" so I thought now is the time lets sexy this face up! It will be expensive but cheaper than the nose job I want so here's my compromise for now <3
Old 10-21-2015, 11:09 AM

Behappynow55 is on a distinguished road
Totally go for it! Iv been getting it done since last January and I'll be 30 in March. I had the frowny look that I hated. Felt like I looked mad al the time! I started off with just the glabella region(between the brows) and then did my whole forehead. Now I get the whole forehead, glabella, eyes and bunny lines. And I do not look Botoxed at all. If you do it now, ppl won't even know!
Old 04-07-2016, 09:12 PM

MichelleE is on a distinguished road
Dysport

Originally Posted by mlrohr View Post
I started getting Dysport (another type of Botox...but less expensive) when I was 27 (now 31) My mom has aged most heavily in her eye area and so I get about 20 units total for both eye's, a few times a year just to be preventative and eliminate the wrinkles I have from sun damage. I say go for it...just don't get so Botox'd up that you can't move your face
I'm going in for my first dose of Dysport tomorrow morning. Any pros or cons or outside info?
Old 01-12-2017, 08:03 AM

Idreamofdita is on a distinguished road
I haven't tried Dysport, but I've used Allergan for 2 years, since I was 28.

It's a little preventive for me, I've gotten a small amount in my glabella region between my eyebrows twice, (no lines yet, but wanted to make sure I broke the frowning habit). No issues raising eyebrows, but...I do have issues frowning! I'm so Pollyanna now

I've also gotten larger amounts injected in my masseter muscles, my ortho recommended this to stop teeth grinding (I chewed a hole in my retainers!). I find that this doesn't last as long as the forehead Botox, perhaps cos the jaw muscles are bigger and more frequently used.

It seems pretty minimally invasive to me, but I can see how it may be regarded as quite an extreme thing to do.
Reply Subscribe