Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MissQuirk
  • 1 Post By wico6768
  • 1 Post By excited&happy

Latisse with BA for free.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:16 PM

MissQuirk will become famous soon enough
Latisse with BA for free.

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone else used the natrelle offer where you get free latisse or botox?

I got silicone, so I think I get a free treatment but I'm not sure how to go about getting it. Do I call my PS or the company?

Thanks <3

alecktra likes this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissQuirk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Finally have some tig ole bitties!!!

yennsbewbs is on a distinguished road
I didn't... But that's a great deal!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 11:01 PM

I've never tried latisse before so I'm excited! A super good deal.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:43 AM

LilSumo is on a distinguished road
Call your PS office, they usually have to activate it for you because Latisse has to be prescribed by a doc. Then the the company mails it to your house. Not sure about the botox as I chose the Latisse.
The Following User Says Thank You to LilSumo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2013, 07:23 AM

Stoked4Silicone is on a distinguished road
I chose the Botox because I already have very dark, extremely full eyelashes. I guess I was blessed in that area. They told me to call for an appointment. I would just call your PS office and ask them if you need an appt or if they can just send it to you
Old 01-13-2013, 07:30 AM
Wants bigger :)

Thelifewithin is on a distinguished road
Got mine 3 weeks post op

I chose the latisse. I just asked about it at my post op appointment. They had it there and they were able to give it to me that day. My mom got latisse as well but they had to order it for her.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:37 AM

Kiwi77 will become famous soon enough
How did you ind out about it? I had my revision nov 22nd and I'm in canada. Does this apply to me?*please,please* I never heard anything about it.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:30 AM

SMLV is on a distinguished road
I'm getting the Botox. The PS' office has to send your implant info and surgery date in and they send the Botox to them then you make an appt and go in to get it.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:03 AM
EXPLANTING!

GirlNxtDoor23 is on a distinguished road
I actually did this! My PS basically just asked me if I wanted to get the Botox or the Latisse. Given that I'm 18 and don't need Botox lol I went with the Latisse. All he had to do was send in some of my information (address, phone number, name etc) and they sent two boxes to his office; one for me and one that I could give away as a gift. Naturally, I kept both LOL.

They were supposed to only send a trial offer; one that would only last a couple months I believe. They actually sent me two boxes of a full kit (6 months each)! Lol. So you could imagine my happiness

I have been using it for four weeks now and I am SO happy with the results!!! My lashes are already soooo much longer than they were four weeks ago.

I've worn false lashes everyday for a little over three years now, and I haven't had to lately! If they keep going at this rate, I never will again lol.

Old 01-13-2013, 10:05 AM
EXPLANTING!

GirlNxtDoor23 is on a distinguished road
I should add though that I did have to bring it up to my PS. I told him that I went onto Allergan's website while I was doing all of my research and saw the offer and that's when he asked if I wanted Botox or Latisse. So definitely bring it up!!! Just let him or her know that you went onto Allergan's/Natrelle website and were wondering about the offer
Old 01-13-2013, 12:18 PM

New2012 is on a distinguished road
I chose the Botox since I already get that fairly regularly -- but it's pricey, so this was a HUGE boon for me. That said...

Does anyone know what 20cc's of Botox amounts to? Is it one area, like the forehead or is it one side, like crow's feet?
Old 01-13-2013, 01:10 PM

Thanks everyone! I'll give him a call tomorrow.
Kiwi77~ If you used natrelle implants I think it applies to you! Give your ps a call and find out, it's a neat deal.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:34 PM

CKDGEDMom is on a distinguished road
Wow thanks for the info! I use both so I have a decision to make...I'm calling my PS tomorrow...

Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:38 PM

wico6768 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MissQuirk View Post
Hi there. I was wondering if anyone else used the natrelle offer where you get free latisse or botox?

I got silicone, so I think I get a free treatment but I'm not sure how to go about getting it. Do I call my PS or the company?

Thanks <3
They gave me mine right after surgery. And a friend is suppose to get it too so they are giving that to my husband. I would call and ask so you for sure get it.

They had me choose at the pre op which is why I got it at surgery. I had no idea a out it. They told me about the options.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:41 PM

wico6768 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GirlNxtDoor23 View Post
I actually did this! My PS basically just asked me if I wanted to get the Botox or the Latisse. Given that I'm 18 and don't need Botox lol I went with the Latisse. All he had to do was send in some of my information (address, phone number, name etc) and they sent two boxes to his office; one for me and one that I could give away as a gift. Naturally, I kept both LOL.

They were supposed to only send a trial offer; one that would only last a couple months I believe. They actually sent me two boxes of a full kit (6 months each)! Lol. So you could imagine my happiness

I have been using it for four weeks now and I am SO happy with the results!!! My lashes are already soooo much longer than they were four weeks ago.

I've worn false lashes everyday for a little over three years now, and I haven't had to lately! If they keep going at this rate, I never will again lol.

Same here.

Also. The girls at the office said to put a drop or two in the lid and dip the brush in the lid. That's all you need and it lasts a lot longer. Their lashes look great ! They all use it. Really cool gift !

alecktra likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to wico6768 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 06:54 AM

excited&happy is on a distinguished road
AHHH this is so exciting. I am having my BA done on 2/14 and I will definitely be asking by PS about this.

My PS was offering a special on the Latisse during the holidays and I soooo wanted to get some. This will work out PERFECT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT THIS!!!!

MissQuirk likes this.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:08 AM

schortstuff is on a distinguished road
I am for sure going to call and see of I can get mine. I had read about it but didn't know it was still a current valid offer. I think I should go for the latisse. How many cc's of Botox do they send?
Old 05-24-2013, 06:23 AM

Newness is on a distinguished road
I was given the same offer plus a free facial. I'm gonna go with the Botox but have been waiting to heal from the BA before I go in, I was told to just call my PS office to schedule a consultation when ready.