Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Do Butt Injections Go Down?

Old 06-12-2013, 06:28 AM

AmyAnderssen is on a distinguished road
Do Butt Injections Go Down?

Hi, I have had hyaluronic acid done a year ago and i feel my butt has gotten a bit smaller since, but maybe it is just me.

Has anyone had these shots for a while and experienced them go down at all?
Old 06-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Another Revis Girl - Live Beautifully!

Lizabet is a jewel in the rough Lizabet is a jewel in the rough Lizabet is a jewel in the rough
I have no experience with injections there but hyaluronic acid is used in facial fillers and it certainly reduces in volume over time as I needed mine "pumped up" every 8 months to a year.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:55 AM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
Hyaluronic acid injections aren't permanent. If you want permanent butt augmentation, the only way to get it is thru implants. I know people have had fat injections, but you have to have enough fat, and even then, there's no guarantee how much will dissipate.