Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Brazilian Butt lift and chin Lipo

Old 07-17-2013, 01:06 AM

Nassi is on a distinguished road
Talking Brazilian Butt lift and chin Lipo

Hey guys! So I plan on going for a Brazilian Butt Lift in the Bay Area, CA sometime in September.

I will have lipo done to: flanks, upper and lower abs, bra rolls, and arms AND will have some of it transferred to hips and booty. I will also get chin lipo together.

Has anyone had ANY of these procedures done? How was recovery? I will have to lay on my stomach for 6 weeks minimal for my butt to heal so wondering if maybe doing chin also to save about 5k in anestesia fees is worth it? I can take the pain...

Also, if you have had fat grafting to butt and/or hips, what did you like or not like about it? Pictures?

I have seen some girls with REALLY exaggerated hips and I would really like to avoid this....

Thanks!
Old 09-28-2013, 10:18 AM
Life is better with big boobs.

MiamiPineapple is on a distinguished road
Did you have this done? Would love to see results