Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree13Likes
  • 11 Post By hockeymom29
  • 2 Post By Butterfly1987

private area bleaching?

Old 07-18-2013, 08:26 PM

penop is on a distinguished road
private area bleaching?

can anyone recommend a doctor, place, or product for these type of procedures??/?
Old 02-18-2014, 05:38 AM

hockeymom29 will become famous soon enough
I read a thread about anal bleaching a few weeks back. My hubby was prescribed Tri-Luma by the PS for some dark spots on his face after a acid peel. I got smart and tried it down there. First on my butt hole. A week went by with no issues and then I started slathering it farther up.

I woke up one morning with red private parts. Then the itching starting. I spent all day itching and annoyed. I itched so much that I had deep scratches on my butt crack. Not telling my hubby, I then took a 200 mile ride on his snowmobile with him. Ugh! I was in pain and itching for two days more days. And at one point I seriously thought about scooting across the carpet like a dog does.

Needless to say I stopped the cream and everything does look a lot lighter. I will give myself a break and try it again next month.

I still haven't told my hubby what I did. I wanted to see if he saw a change. I just told him I used a diaper wipe and had a allergic reaction. Men will believe anything I guess
Old 03-05-2014, 04:01 PM

my3boys is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by hockeymom29 View Post
I read a thread about anal bleaching a few weeks back. My hubby was prescribed Tri-Luma by the PS for some dark spots on his face after a acid peel. I got smart and tried it down there. First on my butt hole. A week went by with no issues and then I started slathering it farther up.

I woke up one morning with red private parts. Then the itching starting. I spent all day itching and annoyed. I itched so much that I had deep scratches on my butt crack. Not telling my hubby, I then took a 200 mile ride on his snowmobile with him. Ugh! I was in pain and itching for two days more days. And at one point I seriously thought about scooting across the carpet like a dog does.

Needless to say I stopped the cream and everything does look a lot lighter. I will give myself a break and try it again next month.

I still haven't told my hubby what I did. I wanted to see if he saw a change. I just told him I used a diaper wipe and had a allergic reaction. Men will believe anything I guess
That is terrible and funny all at the same time!!
Old 06-15-2014, 09:06 PM

TerriL is on a distinguished road
That is hilarious!! No one is getting that close to my butt hole to notice but what is bleaching? Does it bleach the hair or what??
Old 09-09-2014, 04:21 AM

Butterfly1987 is on a distinguished road
It's called a brown-eye for a reason..

CA Peach and fitmommy2 like this.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:26 AM

amazonblond is on a distinguished road
bleaching

My local waxing salon does bleaching in their services listed. Maybe check out a wax bar?..