Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

have other surgery procedures affected ur Breast implants??

Old 08-03-2013, 04:55 PM
I wanted to love my BA :(

Disturbed Angel will become famous soon enough
Exclamation have other surgery procedures affected ur Breast implants??

im planning to have few plastic surgeries soon, i have only 45 days off work and my original plan was to have BA revision with internal bra, recover for 14 days, then fly to another country to have rhino + mandible surgery (insicion inside mouth) + face fat graft. i thought of this plan for too long and booked for my BA revision surgery date already, but recently i've been reading that nose surgery and mouth surgery can cause infection to my breast implants

did any of you girls had another surgery after your BA and were ur implants affected in any way (infection, cc,..etc)???

i'd like to hear more about this and it would kind of you if one can help me plan my surgeries, i only have 45 days off and i rilly need to do all these surgeries in this time i've been wanting them for too long and it was too difficult to take time off becuz my work is so strict and demanding ((

thanks!
<3
Old 08-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Working as an LVN and in School Pursuing my RN

breastbeauty will become famous soon enough
Can u email either PS about this? What I can tell u is that my rhino ps said no medical procedures for 3 months post op. not sure how it works the other way though... Good luck to you.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:38 PM
5'1" & 125lbs

BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold
Can you not take those days off at separate times?

I've also has a BA and facial surgery and only booked a total of 10 days off between the two (speaking to my initial BA and rhinoplasty...not the revisions). No issues there, but mine were also several months apart.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:46 AM
The girls are here :)

talimaya will become famous soon enough
I think you should discuss this with your PS. Mine did not allow me to do anything that might introduce an infection to my body for 1 month... Including manicures/pedicures, dental work, microdermabrasion etc. So a second surgery so soon, I don't know. It know how difficult it can be to take time from work, and how frustrating it can be to wait, but personally it wouldn't be worth the risk of possible complications, and impact on long term health.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:11 AM

Kiwi77 will become famous soon enough
I had a hysterectomy June 2012 and 4 days po ended up in hospital very sick with a late seroma/double capsule. I was in hosp for 6 days on IV fluids, antibiotics and pain meds. I had to get the 270cc of pus drained and ultimately had to have my implants removed and new one put in. Before my hyster I had my original implants for 2.5 years with ZERO complications. All the dr's said it was unrelated, but I'm not so sure.