Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dex
  • 1 Post By twingirlz

liposuction and fat transfer... HELP!

Old 11-30-2013, 07:50 PM

justAsh4 is on a distinguished road
liposuction and fat transfer... HELP!

I don't know where to start..

Basically I'm looking into getting lipo on my stomach, sides and back and having it transfersd to my buttocks.

If any of you have experience in this procedure please let me know EVERYTHING you know now, what you would have done different, what to expect, where you went, how much it cost and how much fat you used and how you came to that decision?

Anything at all will help tremendously :-)

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-01-2013, 01:11 PM
dex

dex is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope somebody pipes in soon. I would like to know the same things you are asking.

justAsh4 likes this.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:16 AM

Luckylayla is on a distinguished road
I just had vaser lipo on my inner and outer thighs and knees and a fat transfer to my butt. My understanding is Vaser is less invasive and with regular tumescent the bleeding is 7.5 times worse. So far, so good but I'm only a few days out. Originally I had planned on just lipo, but then realized that my butt has strted to droop (I've always had a big butt, but only on the lower part). The procedure was done under MAC twilight anesthesia.

Sitting is not allowed for 2 weeks on the grafted fat. What you would like to have done is more common- to lipo the abdomen and fat graft to the butt. That's the traditional Brazilian Butt Lift. Hope that helps!
Old 04-08-2014, 03:09 PM
From Boobs to Knees...A New Body Please!

twingirlz is on a distinguished road
I had my BA, Mini TT/body Lift, Lipo and Brazilian Butt lift all at the same time. I sat in a recliner for a week with pillows under my thighs and back to keep pressure off my butt. The second week I had to work and my PS just had me sit on a "donut" that week to keep the pressure on my thighs and off my butt. If you just have the butt lift and no boob job at the same time, you are supposed to lay on your front for two weeks.

I just decided to get a whole MMO at the same time, my PS gave me a good deal. It rounded out my butt very nicely. I got it because age and gravity were causing some sag and PS suggested it. After all, why not make use of the fat he was pulling out! I don't know the quantity he pulled out or how much he put back in. I didn't ask. My entire MMO was about $13,000.

Luckylayla likes this.