Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Miatagirl

SO frustrated!! :< Regarding free latisse.

Old 01-15-2014, 12:05 PM

MissQuirk will become famous soon enough
SO frustrated!! :< Regarding free latisse.

I called my doctor liek 3 days after surgery asking about how to get the free trial... the lady at the front desk said I had to wait six months before being eligible.

I called today and she said it expires after 60 days.

So I don't get it.
What.
The ****.
Sucks because I would've been a latisse customer if the trial went well.

I called the natrelle gel program place before i spoke with my PS's office and they didn't mention anything about a year passing. They said "oh yeah you're definitely eligible"

Sad.
So just a bit of advice...get on that free trial ASAP!!

Last edited by Linaki; 01-15-2014 at 12:18 PM.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:44 PM

DMA031 is on a distinguished road
Let us know how it goes!

Old 01-16-2014, 07:37 AM
Cleavage is a Good Thing - 700's here!

Miatagirl is on a distinguished road
What kind of implants did you get? I would call them directly and explain and see if they will send you out a sample - you could provide proof by sending a copy of your implant warranty card and the name of your PS. That was kind of a Bull Sh*t move on the office girl's part and I would be mighty pissed. Grrrrr!

TexasHulaGirl likes this.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:25 AM

TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice
When's your next appt? I didn't get my latisse sample till I was about 1-2 mth po, and I did have to ask for it just b/c the ladies in the office are always so busy, they sometimes forget about the small freebies.

At your next appt talk w/ your PS or the head nurse at the office and tell them you'd love to have your latisse sample that day before you leave. If you're told that the offer expired, then simply explain that you called the company to make sure the offer was still standing for you, and that they confirmed that you are still eligible to get a free sample.

If all else fails, call the company back and explain what has happened and ask if THEY can send you the free latisse sample themselves.

I personally love the sample I got. It really does work. I haven't run out yet, but when I do I plan on either buying more from my PS's office or buying the generic Careprost.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:40 PM

michellehk is on a distinguished road
It goes through your surgeons office. He writes you the prescription. My PS contacted me about a week post op to get my info and a friend gets a free trial as well. Mine came in the mail around 3 weeks after my surgery. Keep on your PS about it. They are the ones who send all the info to the Natrelle implant manufacture. And the promotion is for you AND a friend. My mom was my "friend" so I not have 2 free trials! Good luck!