Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree13Likes

TT question

Reply Subscribe
Old 02-22-2014, 08:08 PM
Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

mom*wife*nurse will become famous soon enough
TT question

So I've been working out and I can definitely tell that I'm toning up (yay!!!). I haven't lost any weight but I can tell I've gained muscle (another yay!!! ). My question is....the bottom half of my stomach is kinda jiggly still. Do you think it's skin or just need to burn more fat? I had twins but I didn't really get that big (considering they were 5.10 and 4.14) but I'm not liking this. It's pretty flat for the most part but just not firm. What do you think? I attached a pic. Sorry if it's huge...I'm on my phone.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
Old 02-22-2014, 08:22 PM

AllieCat will become famous soon enough
It's hard to tell if you have loose skin or not in this pic. My recommendation is to focus on losing the weight you want to lose, keep working out and see where you get. If you're not happy get a consult. Ask yourself, how not happy are you? So much you wanna do this? I'd assume after two pregnancies, one with twins you'd probably have some muscle separation. But maybe not? I don't see an obvious bulge though.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:29 PM

I just looked at your album pics.... No your stomach is looking great! You do not need a TT! Lol
It would not be worth the scar! I don't see stretch marks or loose skin. If you have MR it is very minimal I'm sure. Go look at my pics. I'm having a TT to get rid of skin, probably no MR. My stomach is fairly flat already. But the skin sucks.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
It's hard to tell if you have loose skin or not in this pic. My recommendation is to focus on losing the weight you want to lose, keep working out and see where you get. If you're not happy get a consult. Ask yourself, how not happy are you? So much you wanna do this? I'd assume after two pregnancies, one with twins you'd probably have some muscle separation. But maybe not? I don't see an obvious bulge though.
Thanks! I'm not too concerned really with losing weight. I wouldn't complain if I did but I'm really focused on toning up right now. I'll just keep with the workouts for a while and see what happens.

Old 02-22-2014, 09:02 PM

Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all
I honestly don't think you need a TT, i think you look very good, i had 3 babies and had no muscle separation the first 3 times, then i had a big last baby that tore my abdominals apart, my PS said i had a 5 inch separation, so needed the TT. I think you have a very good tummy, no loose skin or anything, i would just keep doing your toning up if your enjoying it.

mom*wife*nurse likes this.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:30 PM

flytrap38 is on a distinguished road
I'm in the same boat as you, have toned as much as possible, standing my stomach looks great, sitting or leaning forward I have loose skin. Got a consult and it's a mini TT for me!!

mom*wife*nurse likes this.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by flytrap38 View Post
I'm in the same boat as you, have toned as much as possible, standing my stomach looks great, sitting or leaning forward I have loose skin. Got a consult and it's a mini TT for me!!
Thanks you guys! Y'all sure know how to make a girl feel good. *blush* Btw, how do you tell if there is muscle separation?

Old 02-22-2014, 10:38 PM

I've read on here you do a crunch and hold it, then feel to see how much separation there is in between your muscles. I guess it could be inches

TexasHulaGirl likes this.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:52 PM

cricket007 will become famous soon enough
First off, I would LOVE to have your tummy . I don't see any bulge or loose skin. I have seperated an muscles and loose skin . To see if you have seperated abs, lay down in crunch position with stomach relaxed, them put the fingers of one of your hands on your belly button. As you raise into a crunch position, if your finger/s get squeezed into a space then it means you have some seperation. I used to have a 4 finger seperation after my last baby almost 4 years ago. I now have about a 2 finger separation after about 2 years of working out. From your pics, it doesn't appear you have muscle separation, you look great.

TexasHulaGirl likes this.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:32 AM

beenwaitin4ever is on a distinguished road
GIRL.

Honestly, if my stomach had looked like yours, I would NOT have had my FTT! In that pic, I don't see ANY loose skin! And it doesn't look like you have a "pooch" or anything either! I am very impressed, don't you have twins??!!! Your stomach sure doesn't look it!!! Wow!!!

Take a look at my before pics......loose saggy wrinkled skin, all around my belly button.....ugh...and I had to deal with it for 16 years, before I could get a tummy tuck....and I was scared beyond words to get the tt.......to anyone considering a tummy tuck DO NOT watch a video of how the surgery is preformed.....omg....still makes me feel like I'm gonna pass out....

I had my tummy tuck so I could finally have a normal stomach...I ruined my stomach, with my 1st pregnancy, when I was 18. I didn't get my tt til I was 35. All I wanted was a normal looking stomach again. Even after my tt I still have a lot of stretch marks, but it looks normal now, so I am happy!

Your stomach looks really good! I just wanted to let you know that.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:38 AM

I watched videos! But it made me feel better about it! Lol, I'm a freak
Old 02-23-2014, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by cricket007 View Post
First off, I would LOVE to have your tummy . I don't see any bulge or loose skin. I have seperated an muscles and loose skin . To see if you have seperated abs, lay down in crunch position with stomach relaxed, them put the fingers of one of your hands on your belly button. As you raise into a crunch position, if your finger/s get squeezed into a space then it means you have some seperation. I used to have a 4 finger seperation after my last baby almost 4 years ago. I now have about a 2 finger separation after about 2 years of working out. From your pics, it doesn't appear you have muscle separation, you look great.
You're so sweet. I tried this and they kind of got squeezed a little. I'm just trying to figure out why the bottom part of my tummy jiggles when I walk. Lol.

Old 02-23-2014, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by beenwaitin4ever View Post
GIRL.

Honestly, if my stomach had looked like yours, I would NOT have had my FTT! In that pic, I don't see ANY loose skin! And it doesn't look like you have a "pooch" or anything either! I am very impressed, don't you have twins??!!! Your stomach sure doesn't look it!!! Wow!!!

Take a look at my before pics......loose saggy wrinkled skin, all around my belly button.....ugh...and I had to deal with it for 16 years, before I could get a tummy tuck....and I was scared beyond words to get the tt.......to anyone considering a tummy tuck DO NOT watch a video of how the surgery is preformed.....omg....still makes me feel like I'm gonna pass out....

I had my tummy tuck so I could finally have a normal stomach...I ruined my stomach, with my 1st pregnancy, when I was 18. I didn't get my tt til I was 35. All I wanted was a normal looking stomach again. Even after my tt I still have a lot of stretch marks, but it looks normal now, so I am happy!

Your stomach looks really good! I just wanted to let you know that.
Thank you, hun! I am very thankful that my stomach still looks this good bc yes, I have twins plus another child. I just want the jiggle to go away. Haha!

Old 02-23-2014, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by mom*wife*nurse View Post
Thank you, hun! I am very thankful that my stomach still looks this good bc yes, I have twins plus another child. I just want the jiggle to go away. Haha!

Maybe just a little lipo would fix that?
Old 02-24-2014, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
Maybe just a little lipo would fix that?
That's kind of what I was thinking.

Old 02-25-2014, 05:57 AM

mothergoose is on a distinguished road
They say that great abs are made in the kitchen and not the gym. I've found that when I really pay attention to my diet, my abs look way better than when I'm punishing them in the gym doing 1000 situps. ..
Old 02-25-2014, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by mothergoose View Post
They say that great abs are made in the kitchen and not the gym. I've found that when I really pay attention to my diet, my abs look way better than when I'm punishing them in the gym doing 1000 situps. ..
Totally agree with this. My stomach looks so much better when I'm eating clean & correct! If only diet could tighten up my skin! Lol
Old 02-25-2014, 02:18 PM

Mommaluvstrucks is on a distinguished road
Smile

I am curious if you have done p90x? Just the ab video alone is crazy. Hurts like crazy but you get results. I am very small framed and don't look like I had kids at all. But I have never had a 6 pack. I did this for a month. Do the video 3 time a week. Maybe this will help. But You don't need surgery. Your tummy is beautiful. K
Old 02-26-2014, 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by mothergoose View Post
I've heard this but unfortunately with my lifestyle right now it's just not gonna happen. Lol. I do TRY to eat good, but it's just not always feasible for me.

Old 02-26-2014, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mommaluvstrucks View Post
I am curious if you have done p90x? Just the ab video alone is crazy. Hurts like crazy but you get results. I am very small framed and don't look like I had kids at all. But I have never had a 6 pack. I did this for a month. Do the video 3 time a week. Maybe this will help. But You don't need surgery. Your tummy is beautiful. K
Thank you! I haven't tried it yet. I just recently (about 2 months or so ago) started actually working out so I wanna get in a little better shape overall first. I feel like I look pretty good for 3 kids but I would love to lose the jiggle. Lol.

Mommaluvstrucks likes this.
Reply Subscribe