Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Liposuction curettage

Old 04-14-2014, 12:46 AM

Flapjack is on a distinguished road
Liposuction curettage

Hi ladies,

I am a long time member (lurker really, as i love reading everyone's questions and answers), but first time poster.

I am interested in getting my boobs done, but due to funds, that is on the back burner.

What i was hoping to hear from everyone about is liposuction curettage. More importanly, liposuction curettage for the treatment of hyperhidrosis (of the underarms). I am very keen to get this done (hyperhidrosis is RUINING my life!!).

I have only been given one doctors name, Dr. [email protected] [email protected] Has anyone heard of him/been to see him, and does any one know of any other doctors that provide this type of suergery?

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Happy Monday!
Old 08-08-2014, 01:05 AM

ILaughOutLoud is on a distinguished road
Had to look up what you ment and found a interesting medical article, sounds interesting option for folks that need it. Good luck http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18181970/
Old 11-07-2014, 04:53 AM

Flapjack is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ILaughOutLoud View Post
Had to look up what you ment and found a interesting medical article, sounds interesting option for folks that need it. Good luck http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18181970/
\

Hello!! I am so sorry i never replied to you. i didn't get a notification anyone had replied and i was back here doing some late night lurking and found you had replied.

thank you so much! just read the article.

i ended up having the surgery in first week of August and it went really well (knock on wood), everything has been great so far