Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree1Likes

Gonna do it, get my eyebrows tattooed

Reply Subscribe
Old 04-19-2014, 06:15 PM
WannaBigBoobies

SugarGrl is on a distinguished road
Gonna do it, get my eyebrows tattooed

Okay JBI Lovelies, I need your help and advice. I'm getting my eyebrows done and I just found out my PS anesthtician does this (according to their web site). What do I need to know? My nail lady said to get a dark brown, not black and I agree with that but other than that I'm clueless! Does anyone have experience with this? Do they fade? Do they end up looking like they were drawn on with a Sharpie? Can they make them look like hair? Help!!
Old 04-19-2014, 06:28 PM

Kiwi77 will become famous soon enough
Wow!! They can do that??
Old 04-19-2014, 06:36 PM
WannaBigBoobies

Yes they can. I've seen amazing results but they have been done far from where I live. Mine are so sparse from tweeting and threading they are almost gone. I've got to do something!
Old 04-19-2014, 06:41 PM

Hambone1999 will become famous soon enough Hambone1999 will become famous soon enough
I had mine done and I love it! Mine were done to match my brow color ( even though they were sparse). And yes, they do fade, but you can always get a touch up. That's what I do and it is pretty reasonable. Much less than the initial tattoo. (BTW, I also had my eyeliner and lips done). You'll love it!!!

Cuteslimgirly likes this.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:49 PM
WannaBigBoobies

Did it hurt? I had laser hair removal on my upper lip and thought it hurt like heck!
Old 04-19-2014, 07:01 PM

Hambone1999 will become famous soon enough Hambone1999 will become famous soon enough
Brows and liner were a breeze but the lips hurt like h$ll!!! Would never do them again!
Old 04-20-2014, 06:11 AM
Everything's bigger in Texas ;-)

Generous is on a distinguished road
I had my lips, eyeliner, and brows done. The liner has now faded/changed to almost a light pink color and I started with nearly black. The lips are almost completely faded and there isn't a hint of the lip liner left. The only thing I found worth it was the brows. They are still going strong and I love the look! The lips hurt like crazy and I just didn't care for the results as much.
Old 04-20-2014, 08:15 AM

Ade81 is on a distinguished road
I had my eyeliner done. It doesn't hurt if she uses an anesthetic ointment. Just know you will have to touch it up often unless you want it to look a pinkish color cause that's what it fades to. Make sure you look through her portfolio. I've seen good work where they use a feathering technique so it looks like hair and I've seen super thick unnatural results.
Old 04-20-2014, 09:18 AM
WannaBigBoobies

Thanks ladies! I'm calling tomorrow and let you know what happends!!
Old 04-28-2014, 06:32 PM

GreenEyeGirl05 is on a distinguished road
I too have always thought about getting my eyebrows tattooed. I fill them in with powder everyday. When they do eyebrow tattoo, do they shave the eyebrows off like when you get a regular tattoo? I think this is why I have never done it.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:53 PM

Sarah800cc's is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GreenEyeGirl05 View Post
I too have always thought about getting my eyebrows tattooed. I fill them in with powder everyday. When they do eyebrow tattoo, do they shave the eyebrows off like when you get a regular tattoo? I think this is why I have never done it.
I just had my touch up on Monday. No, they do not remove the hair. I love mine and am so happy I did it.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:51 PM

DoubleTrouble82 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SugarGrl View Post
Okay JBI Lovelies, I need your help and advice. I'm getting my eyebrows done and I just found out my PS anesthtician does this (according to their web site). What do I need to know? My nail lady said to get a dark brown, not black and I agree with that but other than that I'm clueless! Does anyone have experience with this? Do they fade? Do they end up looking like they were drawn on with a Sharpie? Can they make them look like hair? Help!!
Yes they can fade. It's just like a tattoo. If you get a lot of sun (tanning bed, pool side etc) it will need a touch up eventually. Had my eye liner, eye brows and lips done. Eye liner was the worse only because of the lidocaine stung like a mo fo.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:53 PM

DoubleTrouble82 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gensing82 View Post
I had my lips, eyeliner, and brows done. The liner has now faded/changed to almost a light pink color and I started with nearly black. The lips are almost completely faded and there isn't a hint of the lip liner left. The only thing I found worth it was the brows. They are still going strong and I love the look! The lips hurt like crazy and I just didn't care for the results as much.
Did you miss the plumped up look lol. Talk about stayed hidden for three days.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:31 PM
Nudist by Nature

NekkidCamper is on a distinguished road
Did eyeliner, upper and lower, about 6 years ago and even thought I tan, they have only faded a small bit. They are more like off-black now, rather than jet black. Thinking about brows...

I have a client that does aesthetic tattoos, as well as areola tattoos for those with mastectomies or reconstructive surgeries.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:36 PM
At the end of the race they're in just the right place !!

Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light
How long do the brows last? I color my hair...should I go lighter towards my hair color (blonde) or stay in-keeping with natural brow color...(darker/dirty blonde)....How often for a re-do?
Old 06-25-2014, 07:44 PM

horselover83 will become famous soon enough
I have one done and its feathered into my natural brow. It wasn't painful at all for me. I was in a car accident where my face was smashed and after extensive plastic surgery I still had scarring through my right brow, so after 15 years I finally decided to just do it. It does fade a little (I'd say a shade) but that's just like any tattoo. I got dark brown. Unless your natural hair and eyebrow color is black, then I'd advise against it. Just remember if you like to dye your brows to match your hair, don't tattoo!
Old 06-25-2014, 07:47 PM

horselover83 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by GreenEyeGirl05 View Post
mine were not shaved
Old 06-25-2014, 08:09 PM

Greekgirl70 is on a distinguished road
Mine were not shaved. I had my root color done. It's an ashy light/mid brown. Even if I got highlights which I wont they will look ok. I think it's been about 3 years. i LOVE them.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:09 PM
I'm Made Of Plastic, Isn't It Fantastic?!!?!!

Ki11er Barb1e has a spectacular aura Ki11er Barb1e has a spectacular aura
I got my brows tattooed in March. I loved them for the first month or so, but unfortunately the color just didn't take very well for me. Three months later and I'm starting to fill in again. My right eyebrow especially faded very quickly until there isn't much of a shape left. It's very disappointing. The lady who did them is located almost 5 hours away, so I just don't see traveling up there again for another maybe result. I might try again someday but for now, I'm at least good at filling lol.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:06 PM

misschrnc is on a distinguished road
Mine faded years ago. I only had them for about a year and it faded. Never went back and kept the shape of the brows that were tattooed.
Reply Subscribe