Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Laser mole removal?

Old 04-22-2014, 11:56 AM

kalice will become famous soon enough kalice will become famous soon enough
Laser mole removal?

Has anyone done this?

I have a lot of moles (none are irregular or funky). Some are a little dark and raised but most of them are flat like a really big freckle. I've been using vinegar and it's helped lighten a few of them but it takes so much time, I'd rather zap them off quickly.
Old 01-30-2015, 01:16 PM

R8chl is on a distinguished road
I had three removed a few years ago. My husband kept catching them when I would tell him to scratch my back. The most uncomfortable part is the numbing shot. After he removed them he put some ointment on it and a bandaid. That's it. It took about a year for the little scar to be completely unnoticeable. But even prior, it was just a tiny spot. I have another one near my bra strap that I am going to get removed. You just need to be sure that these are not new moles (in which case they need to be checked for skin cancer) Mine had been there for years, so the doc felt comfortable with zapping them off.