Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Generous

Liquid Facial!!

Old 05-29-2014, 10:25 PM
Everything's bigger in Texas ;-)

Generous is on a distinguished road
Liquid Facelift!!

Well, today I finally decided to pull the trigger and get a full liquid Facelift! :-) 30 units of botox, 1cc Juvaderm for the nasolabial folds, and 2cc of restylane in my lips.

Love everything so far but my lips are so swollen and huge right now. That has me freaking out big time. Please tell me the swelling will go down soon!! Can't wait for the final results. Hubby is a little freaked out right now though over the lips...

hockeymom29 likes this.
Old 05-30-2014, 09:05 AM

Not sure why the thread title still says liquid facial. That's actually kind of funny. Had plenty of those and never had any swelling, lol. Hubby is still pretty freaked out and I've been having to take my pain meds from my ba for the pain. This crap hurts!!! Please dear God let the swelling go down soon. My lips look ridiculous...
Old 05-30-2014, 12:10 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gensing82 View Post
Well, today I finally decided to pull the trigger and get a full liquid Facelift! :-) 30 units of botox, 1cc Juvaderm for the nasolabial folds, and 2cc of restylane in my lips.

Love everything so far but my lips are so swollen and huge right now. That has me freaking out big time. Please tell me the swelling will go down soon!! Can't wait for the final results. Hubby is a little freaked out right now though over the lips...
I've been doing my lips and cheeks for about a year and a half. I do Juvederm Ultra and the new Voluma that lasts 2 years though. I have crazy swelling and look hideous for the first 10 days and then I love it. Did you take arnica prior to or are you taking it now? If not I would recommend that and Bromelian. I had both bruising and swelling. It was worse for me than my BA.
Old 05-30-2014, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
I've been doing my lips and cheeks for about a year and a half. I do Juvederm Ultra and the new Voluma that lasts 2 years though. I have crazy swelling and look hideous for the first 10 days and then I love it. Did you take arnica prior to or are you taking it now? If not I would recommend that and Bromelian. I had both bruising and swelling. It was worse for me than my BA.
No, haven't taken any arnica. I need to get some now! Can't find it anywhere locally it seems but I will look a little harder now. This swelling is crazy! I had no idea it could take 10 days for everything to calm down.