Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By 561jack
  • 1 Post By Barbietatas
  • 3 Post By m_30_w
  • 1 Post By 561jack
  • 1 Post By 561jack
  • 1 Post By kcw
  • 1 Post By Sandpine
  • 1 Post By LUVNFL

HAD BOTOX FOR THE FIRST TIME!! And best of all....

Old 08-18-2014, 05:15 PM

561jack is on a distinguished road
Talking HAD BOTOX FOR THE FIRST TIME!! And best of all....

It was freeeeeee!!!! Yup 50 units for my 11s, crows feet, and forehead. I thought with the free botox for my allergan implants I would only be able to do one area. Didn't realise it was 50 units for free! It didn't even hurt. I must have flinched a couple times but she numbed those areas and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Well see in a few days how it looks. I was always afraid of getting the Joan rivers look. Lol. But who knows maybe ill like the results

Violenta, KittyLuvr and EmmaFaye like this.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:32 PM

Barbietatas is on a distinguished road
keep me posted on your progress! I am very interested...

561jack likes this.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:42 PM

m_30_w is on a distinguished road
Lucky that you got 50 units for free! I only got 25. My PS gives 25 units to you and 25 units to a friend. I had my free Botox injected 3 weeks ago in the same areas as you. I am hooked!! I love it! It took about 7 days for it to take full effect tho.

Barbietatas, 561jack and fitmommy2 like this.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Barbietatas View Post
keep me posted on your progress! I am very interested...
Will do . I'm super excited

Barbietatas likes this.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by m_30_w View Post
Lucky that you got 50 units for free! I only got 25. My PS gives 25 units to you and 25 units to a friend. I had my free Botox injected 3 weeks ago in the same areas as you. I am hooked!! I love it! It took about 7 days for it to take full effect tho.
Right? I really thought it was 25 units. Maybe its their way of getting people hooked! Lol. To show the full effect. Yes the offer was free for me and a friend but I was afraid to invite any of my friends for fear of judgement

Is it really that addicting? And did they tell u how much it was to go back in 3 months? Would love to know how much for me to go back if I like the results.

Linaki likes this.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:37 PM
kcw

kcw is on a distinguished road
I got fifty too for me and 50 units or Latisse for a friend! It was my first time too and after it took effect it was so weird! I could not raise my eyebrows or frown but that was great as it smooths everything out and then you get into the habit of not frowning or raising your eyebrows anymore which helps your future wrinkles forming. Seriously come back and update us! I went back for a small touch up like a year later and I just got like 35 and it was subtle and great but just 35 was like 480! Or something.

561jack likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to kcw For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by kcw View Post
I got fifty too for me and 50 units or Latisse for a friend! It was my first time too and after it took effect it was so weird! I could not raise my eyebrows or frown but that was great as it smooths everything out and then you get into the habit of not frowning or raising your eyebrows anymore which helps your future wrinkles forming. Seriously come back and update us! I went back for a small touch up like a year later and I just got like 35 and it was subtle and great but just 35 was like 480! Or something.
Nice! Did u wait a year because it took that long for the effects to subside?
Old 08-18-2014, 07:15 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
My PS does 25 for the patient and 25 for a friend/ or the Latisse. Since I get generic Latisse for dirt cheap I went with the Botox. Now I do it every 3-4 months. I just got 50 units today. I got $300 off . Be sure and sign up for the brilliant distinctions program to earn discounts on your next visit ;-).
The Following User Says Thank You to Linaki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 07:18 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 561jack View Post
Right? I really thought it was 25 units. Maybe its their way of getting people hooked! Lol. To show the full effect. Yes the offer was free for me and a friend but I was afraid to invite any of my friends for fear of judgement

Is it really that addicting? And did they tell u how much it was to go back in 3 months? Would love to know how much for me to go back if I like the results.
I really need it every 3 months. My DH gets 600 units every 3 months for spasticity in his arm/leg from a massive stroke. The stuff is amazing. Every day they are finding new uses for it.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
My PS does 25 for the patient and 25 for a friend/ or the Latisse. Since I get generic Latisse for dirt cheap I went with the Botox. Now I do it every 3-4 months. I just got 50 units today. I got $300 off . Be sure and sign up for the brilliant distinctions program to earn discounts on your next visit ;-).
Thanks I'll make sure to ask.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Mommy Made Over

Sandpine is on a distinguished road
Have you been yet? I get the free units too, and am thinking of doing my deep forehead lines.

561jack likes this.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:51 PM

LUVNFL will become famous soon enough LUVNFL will become famous soon enough
I did my first 50 units a few wks ago Unfortunately I had to pay lol! Pretty sure I'm hooked though. Totally got rid of my forehead lines but one of my angry 11 lines (the deeper of the 2 that I've had FOREVER) is still visible. I think I'm gonna need some type of filler to help smooth it. Oh well I still like the overall outcome.

561jack likes this.
Old 08-21-2014, 04:36 PM

Yes! Im in day 4 and I'm hooked too! It gave my eyes and brow a gentle lift. I didn't know I needed it but I've been getting comments how i look refreshed and rested no one knows. I still have some of my 11s but I'm thinking in few more days it will be gone. How much did u pay for 50 units? I didn't ask this but I think im definitely going back.
Old 07-19-2015, 11:44 PM

fitmommy2 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 561jack View Post
It was freeeeeee!!!! Yup 50 units for my 11s, crows feet, and forehead. I thought with the free botox for my allergan implants I would only be able to do one area. Didn't realise it was 50 units for free! It didn't even hurt. I must have flinched a couple times but she numbed those areas and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Well see in a few days how it looks. I was always afraid of getting the Joan rivers look. Lol. But who knows maybe ill like the results
I recieved email saying my Botox was shipped to ps and that it was free. I got silicone implants almost two weeks ago. I was going to get it done anyways next appointment and was even happier when I got that email! Yay!!
Old 07-28-2015, 07:10 AM

kygirl70 is on a distinguished road
Just had 48 units this past Saturday, 11's, forehead, and crows feet. I took pics 2 days later and the results are amazing already!! I plan on taking pics on day 4, 6, and 8, but I am already hooked!! Love, love, love it!!