Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CathyPro
  • 1 Post By Aruebel

Vaginal rejuvenation

Old 12-20-2014, 08:56 PM

mamaloca is on a distinguished road
Anyone had vaginal rejuvenation? I'm reading it can cost as much as. BA. Surprised by that.i guess I thought it would be less. Is it worth it? After having kids I would love to tighten things up & make it purty again down there. Thoughts?
Old 12-21-2014, 07:12 AM

snowlover25 will become famous soon enough
No experience, but this is something I am considering as well. I've had tears down there that haven't healed the greatest, so I would love to have things looking prettier, lol. I'm worried about the cost though...
Old 05-01-2015, 01:48 PM

Waiting 2 B Me is on a distinguished road
There is a group on social media/ F B that is devoted to the topic.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:56 PM

snowlover25 will become famous soon enough
I'm going to have it done when I get my surgeries. I have a few tears that didn't heal the greatest so I want those fixed. And I have 4 kids, so I would also love to just tighten everything up in general, lol.

Add - Sorry, I didn't even notice that I already commented on this, LOL.

Last edited by snowlover25; 05-01-2015 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Added something
Old 05-08-2015, 01:37 PM

Waiting 2 B Me is on a distinguished road
I'm worried about the cost too. The closest PS to me who does it is 3 hrs away. From what I heard, it's about the same price as a BA. I just spent that three months ago...
Old 05-08-2015, 02:19 PM

VoluptuousVixen is on a distinguished road
I want that done so badly as well, I feel so self conscious even in yoga pants, but I can't afford the surgery since my BA was less than a year ago and I'm still paying that off. BUT good news I found something called the labial puff which doesn't help tighten inside or snip away but it does inject to make the saggyness go away and lift it all up a bit so it doesn't look like a melting ice-cream cone anymore lol which doesn't really solve it all but I figure since its only the cost of injections its the only affordable option and gives it a superficial boost for the meantime until I can afford the real thing But there are not a ton of places that do it since it's a relatively new thing but its becoming more popular
The Following User Says Thank You to VoluptuousVixen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 04:46 PM
~ Imperfection is beauty ~

Jpchk is on a distinguished road
Sounds ridiculously painful!! But I'd love to have it done!! Just to pretty things up a bit.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:14 PM

Barbietatas is on a distinguished road
One of my friends is a physical therapist and she works with womens issues.
She says NO WAY.

Do some PT. Follow up with the exercises.
Just my humble opinion.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:15 PM

CathyPro is on a distinguished road
I had anterior and posterior repair ( vagioplasty) as well as a TVT for bladder issues and labiaplasty yesterday. It was covered under our provincial medical. I'm one day post op and it's not pain wise if I'm reclined in a chair but not fun walking around or sitting..... I am only on regular Tylenol and Advil which seems to be helping it for the most part. I am not that swollen as I imagined and the pain/discomfort is similar to after a vaginal birth.... I'm excited to see the results in 8 wks....

SecretlyMe likes this.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:31 PM

Aruebel is on a distinguished road
When I had my hysterectomy in 2006(I was 26 and needed it). She also did an A&P repair that was prolly prolly the worst pain ever! I remember staying in the hospital for 5 night 3 of those on morphine drip....then I couldn't have sex for like years..the Dr said it was like being a "virgin" again. I've always wanted a labiaplasty...I just hear there so expensive.....I wish you a speedy recovery and if you have any questions just pm me

CathyPro likes this.