Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BarbarellaWanaB
  • 1 Post By DanceMONSTAR

Has anyone had botox under the armpit?

Old 11-09-2015, 09:16 AM

DanceMONSTAR is on a distinguished road
Has anyone had botox under the armpit?

In January I have decided to get botox under my armpits because I tend to sweat a little more than the normal person.

Has anyone gotten botox under the armpits and how long did it last you? Do you recommend it?
Old 11-09-2015, 10:18 AM

BarbarellaWanaB will become famous soon enough BarbarellaWanaB will become famous soon enough
Hi DanceMONSTAR, I have had botox, but never under my arms. I was just writing about using CertainDri to another JBI member a few days ago.

When I was in my 30's I started sweating trememdously. It really was quite a mess. I sould shower in the morning, then put clean clothes on & go to work. But when I got to work, I had wet sweat all the way down to my waist & down the under side of my arms. This happened even in the winter, not just the summer. A colleague recomended CertainDri to me, so I bought it at a local CVS in the NE United States. It is a prescription strength anti-persperant that is sold over the counter, & not just at convenience stores. I am posting the Walmart link.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Certain-Dr...fl-oz/10317293

Only a small amount is used, & people, including me, put it on at night. After the product is dry, then sleep clothes can be put on. If you put on sleep clothes when it is still wet, it can stain clothes very badly. For me, it did control my excessive sweating, & I still use it. I use it for just 3 nights in a row, every month. When I started using it, I did use it every night until my sweating was under control. It was a "life saver" for me. I had been working in the cosmetic industry so having that wet sweat on me, was not pretty at all.

On the link you can see other reviews of the product. Some people use it every other day.
I just thought you might want to try it? & just trying to help.

DanceMONSTAR likes this.
Old 11-10-2015, 11:34 PM

DanceMONSTAR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BarbarellaWanaB View Post
Hi DanceMONSTAR, I have had botox, but never under my arms. I was just writing about using CertainDri to another JBI member a few days ago.

When I was in my 30's I started sweating trememdously. It really was quite a mess. I sould shower in the morning, then put clean clothes on & go to work. But when I got to work, I had wet sweat all the way down to my waist & down the under side of my arms. This happened even in the winter, not just the summer. A colleague recomended CertainDri to me, so I bought it at a local CVS in the NE United States. It is a prescription strength anti-persperant that is sold over the counter, & not just at convenience stores. I am posting the Walmart link.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Certain-Dr...fl-oz/10317293

Only a small amount is used, & people, including me, put it on at night. After the product is dry, then sleep clothes can be put on. If you put on sleep clothes when it is still wet, it can stain clothes very badly. For me, it did control my excessive sweating, & I still use it. I use it for just 3 nights in a row, every month. When I started using it, I did use it every night until my sweating was under control. It was a "life saver" for me. I had been working in the cosmetic industry so having that wet sweat on me, was not pretty at all.

On the link you can see other reviews of the product. Some people use it every other day.
I just thought you might want to try it? & just trying to help.

Thank you! I am definitely going to look into that! I read reviews and it seems like it truly works! My sweating is not severe, the last time I excessively sweated was probably a month ago. It just happens here and there and it sucks! I will buy this and try it..hope it works! I deff will save me $1000 lol

BarbarellaWanaB likes this.