Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Muffin top

Old 11-16-2015, 04:11 PM

My3dmts is on a distinguished road
Muffin top

I am 6 weeks out from my tummy tuck. I didn't have liposuction done. My tummy looks great and the swelling has gone down. I am sad though because I am really noticing a muffin top or "dog ears". Could I still be swollen? I go to my doctor in two weeks and I will certainly ask him but right now I am feeling a little depressed about this. The swelling is near where I had my drains so I am hoping I am being paranoid ☺️
Old 11-16-2015, 05:07 PM

HopeMM is on a distinguished road
Hi! congrats on your recent TT. I had mine on Sept 16th and had a little bit of dog ears on both sides. My PS recommended massaging after week 1 and it's helped as my left side is almost perfect and right side has just a slight bit of extra skin which I hope will straighten itself out too. As for the swelling, I'm coming up on my 9th week post-op and I noticed the swelling has gone down gradually. There are days where the swelling is greater (not sure why) and other days where I look much thinner. I know my PS said it's a long journey and it could take 6 months to get to your final stage. I think we all just have to be patience For me it's well worth it though, as I'm already very happy with my results. I hope this helps a bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to HopeMM For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2015, 03:55 PM

My3dmts is on a distinguished road
Thanks I saw my personal trainer today and she laughed and said it was my butt I was looking at....lol. She can help get that back up . Good luck to you and glad you are doing well!!!
Old 11-18-2015, 05:39 AM

HopeMM is on a distinguished road
hahaha! yup, squats are the best thing for butts. Thanks and good luck to you too!