Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By cmommyx3
  • 1 Post By arielbriel
  • 2 Post By cozycat

BBL

Old 11-27-2015, 11:54 AM

cmommyx3 is on a distinguished road
BBL

Has anyone on here had a BBL done? Did you like your results? How much did it cost and where are you located.

Tuchinha likes this.
Old 11-28-2015, 01:12 PM

Jamielynn5 is on a distinguished road
What is bbl
Old 11-29-2015, 01:51 AM

arielbriel is on a distinguished road
I had a Brazilian Butt lift in May with Dr.Mendieta in Miami for $10,000. I love my results. I have no bumps, my body looks super natural. I just wish my butt was a little bigger lol..butt greed is also real !!

Bongodrums likes this.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:38 PM

cozycat is on a distinguished road
I had it done 3 years ago when I was living in Saudi Arabia. I loved the results, had 350cc of fat injected in each butt cheek. Fat was sucked out of my flanks, abdomen, arms and thighs. My bubble butt stayed with me until I decided to lose some extra weight early this year. I'm having another BBL done one month from now...I'm located in Cairo Egypt now and it is going to cost me 1,500 USD (less than half of what I paid in Saudi Arabia, yaay!)

I don't want a big booty, just a shapelier, more rounded one. I also have hip indentations that will be filled in along with the tops and sides of my butt.
I just hope I'll have enough fat. I was 160 pounds when I had my first round so there was plenty, I'm 140 now. My PS said he's going to do his best to get as much fat as he can from any place he can find it.

I think BBL is one of the best cosmetic procedures around...a total re-shaping of your entire figure. Very worth it. You just need to keep your weight stable after (no losing weight).

Verysexy30 and Bongodrums like this.
Old 03-27-2016, 08:13 PM

Iroquois82 is on a distinguished road
Are you asking about facial lasers ?
Old 03-28-2016, 08:04 AM
Worth the wait

Verysexy30 is on a distinguished road
Wink Off topic

Originally Posted by cozycat View Post
I had it done 3 years ago when I was living in Saudi Arabia. I loved the results, had 350cc of fat injected in each butt cheek. Fat was sucked out of my flanks, abdomen, arms and thighs. My bubble butt stayed with me until I decided to lose some extra weight early this year. I'm having another BBL done one month from now...I'm located in Cairo Egypt now and it is going to cost me 1,500 USD (less than half of what I paid in Saudi Arabia, yaay!)

I don't want a big booty, just a shapelier, more rounded one. I also have hip indentations that will be filled in along with the tops and sides of my butt.
I just hope I'll have enough fat. I was 160 pounds when I had my first round so there was plenty, I'm 140 now. My PS said he's going to do his best to get as much fat as he can from any place he can find it.

I think BBL is one of the best cosmetic procedures around...a total re-shaping of your entire figure. Very worth it. You just need to keep your weight stable after (no losing weight).

What is surgery like where you're from? My goodness the women are beautiful there.... Just wondering bout that! Good luck with your next BBL. post pics when you can