Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Trying to decide if I should do Lipo with Breast Revision

Old 01-17-2016, 08:54 PM

myah is on a distinguished road
Trying to decide if I should do Lipo with Breast Revision

I am going in on the 20th for a breast revision (going small and changing to silicone), BL along with a repair of umbilical hernia. My PS suggested lipo for my tummy and flanks since he did not think I needed a TT. (I really did not want a TT and he only does TT with hernia repairs)

I'm just going back and forth on the Lipo. #1, the recovery of lipo just seems painful; the results may not be exactly what I'm hoping for since I'm 53 years old; I'm afraid they skin will just look saggy and I will need a TT after it anyway.

Can my skin be resilient? Between the hernia repair and lipo I'm afraid I will be looking at weeks if not months of recovery.

Does anyone have any experience? Thank you for any guidance.
Old 01-18-2016, 05:27 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I can tell you that most likely the skin will be saggy. I'm 60 and had Lipo at 50ish in the same places. It is painful and my skin didn't bounce back.
Old 01-18-2016, 12:49 PM

myah is on a distinguished road
Thank you. I am just having a gut feeling not to go through with it! I will have more incentive with smaller breasts to loose some weight and get rid of it the natural way.