Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sinfuldoll

Considering a rhinoplasty. Has anyone took out a loan?

Old 02-05-2016, 01:32 PM

Sinfuldoll is on a distinguished road
Considering a rhinoplasty. Has anyone took out a loan?

I am going into a consultation this coming week to further discuss getting my nose done. Something I've wanted since I was 12. The work that this doctor does is incredible. I am dead set on having surgery with him. However, it'll set me back about 12 grand. Other surgeons in the area charge around 4-5. But their before and afters are nothing compared. I feel guilty about thinking about taking out a loan. It's a lot of money, and I'm also scared to get screwed by some company. I want this surgery either by the end of the year or beginning of next. I can't save very much during that time. Has anyone gotten a loan for 10K +? If so, was it worth it? And how is it going? Are there any companies besides care credit ( I've heard horror stories) that you would suggest?

I'm heart broken, after seeing the digital imaging he did through email, I feel even more like I need this. It's just a money issue I'm having. I don't have that kind of cash laying around! 😩

nosejobsurgeon likes this.