Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MichelleE
  • 1 Post By MichelleE

Dysport

Old 04-07-2016, 09:16 PM

MichelleE is on a distinguished road
Dysport

Hello ladies,

It's been so long since I've been back in this forum, my girls are now 2 years old and tomorrow I'm going to indulge in Dysport for my perma frow=) ... I wanted to see if you ladies had any experience with this product or any pointers for me? Nervous and excited!!!
Old 04-08-2016, 08:46 AM

BarbiePink will become famous soon enough
Oooooh! Def post an update! I'm going to be doing fillers and possible Botox ASAP, hoping within the next week or so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2016, 01:11 PM
At the end of the race they're in just the right place !!

Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light
How'd it go???
xo!!
Old 04-08-2016, 02:36 PM

Hello ladies!

I got 125 units (the full glory) lol, and I'm excited to see more results. I am about 5hrs po and I can def feel my forehead tightening. Natural movement, no discomfort whatsoever. The procedure lasted less than 10m and felt like little bee stings. When I got my crows done my eyes def watered up, but not because it was painful. I'LL update with pics soon and ahow before and afters

DisneyPrincess likes this.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:41 AM

DisneyPrincess is on a distinguished road
I was using Botox for a couple of years before making the switch to Dysport because it was cheaper. I pay $9 a unit x 45 units every 3.5-4 months. I sure wish it lasted longer, but I feel the product is exactly the same as Botox.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:33 AM
They are fake and yes they are spectacular!

Gibsongirl will become famous soon enough
My whole family has the forehead butt lol. Like bad. My sister is 10 years older and it's already prominent. I decided to start with Botox at 35 before so I couldn't make the faces that give you that. I did a lot of research and getting it done earlier keeps the wrinkles from forming so I was all over it.

Dysport is some form of Botox, and one time (I've gotten it like 10 times now) he was trying out the Dysport offering it for the same price. It's supposed to last 4 months instead of 3. My results were not as dramatic (being able to make a mad face etc isn't good lol) and I felt it didn't last as long as the Botox. My PS didn't get rave reviews from others and went back to Botox. I don't find it painful but I'm not afraid of needles. It's nowhere near getting fillers in your lips. I've had perlane in my cheeks also and it looked great but I don't think I'd spend the money on it. The restalyne silk in my lips is amazing!
Old 04-10-2016, 09:04 PM

I really am satisfied with my results. I was charged $5 unit and will def keep dysport in my rotation. Worth every penny!

Gibsongirl likes this.