Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Idreamofdita

Anyone try cool sculpting?

Old 05-29-2016, 09:05 PM

Rachel125 is on a distinguished road
Anyone try cool sculpting?

I'm planning to give it a go on my inner thighs since they have been a problem area since my first baby... Seems to be impossible to thin them...

Anyone try it? How happy were you with results and how many treatments did you get
Old 05-29-2016, 09:18 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I have several friends that have had it done and all were less than satisfied with the results. Lots of money for very little return on investment.
Old 05-29-2016, 09:23 PM

Rachel125 is on a distinguished road
Darn I I don't really want to do lipo again... Even tho I don't feel it (numb) it was obviously very invasive ... But maybe it would be better for just getting the results I want
Old 01-12-2017, 08:53 AM

Idreamofdita is on a distinguished road
I've tried coolsculpting...honest opinion: it's not worth it.

Granted, it's not invasive or uncomfortable at all, but the results were seriously unimpressive on me. Zero noticeable loss, even after the waiting period. It's not terribly affordable either. My friends who have tried it have the same feedback.

Liposuction is probably way more effective for body contouring, albeit more invasive.

Linaki likes this.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:44 PM

GypsyNymph is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Rachel125 View Post
I'm planning to give it a go on my inner thighs since they have been a problem area since my first baby... Seems to be impossible to thin them...

Anyone try it? How happy were you with results and how many treatments did you get
My friend tried it after having her first baby. She said it was more painful then childbirth, but holy wow her stomach looks good now!!