Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/other-plastic-surgery-procedures-cosmetic-dentistry/)
-   -   3 proceedures at once. Too much? (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/other-plastic-surgery-procedures-cosmetic-dentistry/103179-3-proceedures-once-too-much/)

dreamernewset 11-22-2010 03:42 AM

3 proceedures at once. Too much?

Good morning everyone,

My surgery is set for Dec. 3rd with Dr. Revis.

I'm having eyelid, breast aug. & full tummy tuck.

Has any one else endured this & if so please tell me your story/stories.

Thanks a bunch!!!

:reading:

blondespa 11-22-2010 04:03 AM

I don't think 3 procedures at once is too much.
When I had my first BA, I included labiaplasty with it.
4 days after my BA revision last month I had a rhinoplasty :)
It makes sense to have less down time and do it at once.

Kiwi77 11-22-2010 07:29 AM

Hey!! I think it's best to have it all done at once.....i mean...dont go all out and pull a Heidi or anything!! haha. Anyway, yes...i wish i had my FTT and BA at the same time. Less down time. Good luck to you!!

Gypsyrose 11-22-2010 07:54 AM

I think you will be fine, especially if you have someone there to nurse you.

Please keep me informed on the eyelid surgery...
I have already emailed Dr. Revis about having mine done...it's just a matter of time and $ right now...

Dare 11-22-2010 04:11 PM

My concern would be in regard to how long you would be under general anesthesia to accomplish 3 procedures, more than the recovery. I definitely wouldn't do it if you're a smoker or have asthma. Dr. Revis is very experienced, so that's reassuring. It also might mean he gets through these procedures more quickly than a doc with less experience. I'm guessing the anesthesiologist he uses is board certified in anesthesiology, but I would call and confirm.

twingirlz 11-22-2010 04:42 PM

I had a bunch of stuff done at once. I only wanted one recovery time and didn't want to do it at separate times if I could help it. You can read about it on my blog here. I had BA with inverted nipple repair, lipo of abs, flanks, thighs, etc, fat transfer to butt, Mini TT & Butt lift. The recovery was actually easier than I thought it would be. I would do it the same way if I had to do it again (except I would have gone bigger on the boobies the first time around).

dreamernewset 11-23-2010 03:29 AM

Thank you Ladies!

I appreciate all of your responses!

I'm sure I will be posting more during my recovery!

I still need to get more pics to Dr. Revis of what kind of results I'm seeking.

So far I've collected some on 'love your look'.

Any other site you could recommend?

Thanks again Ladies!

So excited!!!!

:happydance:

plastic princes 03-05-2011 05:02 AM

Look at Heidi Montag. She had something like 10 procedures done at once. She likes most of them.

Black Panther 03-05-2011 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Gypsyrose (Post 1141386)
I think you will be fine, especially if you have someone there to nurse you.

Please keep me informed on the eyelid surgery...
I have already emailed Dr. Revis about having mine done...it's just a matter of time and $ right now...

So have I!!!! waiting for the money tree to grow!!

Dreamernewset: if dr.Revis says it's ok to do it all at once then you're good to go!

PinkofHearts 07-09-2011 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by plastic princes (Post 1265907)
Look at Heidi Montag. She had something like 10 procedures done at once. She likes most of them.

:rotfl:Lol!! She likes most of them!