Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Why wonít my lip filler last :(

Old 01-17-2018, 10:55 AM

natiiceee is on a distinguished road
Why wonít my lip filler last :(

I have tried juvaderm ultra and ultra plus and each time it has lasted 2 months tops. I am sooo frustrated. More than 1 synringe would look too fake on me.

Any suggestions? They say it lasts 6 to 9 months but this isnít the case for me.

Thanks girls
Old 01-17-2018, 03:28 PM

PaynePill will become famous soon enough
It depends on how fast your body metabolizes it. The more you work out, the more blood and oxygen you flood to the tissues in your body. Normally, this is a wonderful thing if you have a sore on your arm or leg. We encourage good blood flow! Iíve found the more I workout, the faster my Botox and injections wear off. This is just one factor tho. 2 months sounds extremely fast IME.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:33 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
How many syringes do you do? I usually do 1 each top/bottom once a year. It is still pretty subtle I have to admit.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:18 AM

glucose will become famous soon enough
Ugh I thought it was just me, but mine only lasted around 2 months too! I got the ultra plus which I was told would last 6-9 months and Iím honestly not an avid gym enthusiast.....
Old 03-06-2018, 08:33 AM

HarliQ is on a distinguished road
I have had this issue too. 2-3 months after injections the filler was basically gone. I was getting Juvederm Ultra XC Plus, then tried Vobella. After talking with my injector about trying Voluma (normally just for cheeks), she agreed to give it a shot. I had 2 syringes at the end of October of last year, and they still look great. Not sure how long the Voluma will last, but they haven't lost volume over the last 4 months.