Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry
 
|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.


Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By User646

Non-Surgical Nose Job

Old 02-08-2018, 05:51 PM
  #1  
Thread Starter
 
95Jules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 253
95Jules will become famous soon enough
Non-Surgical Nose Job

Hey ladies!

I know this is kind of last minute - but just thought I'd throw it out there.

I'm getting a non-surgical rhinoplasty tomorrow (injectable fillers) and it seems like it's a relatively uncommon procedure. If anyone wants me to ask my PS any questions, or has any questions for me, feel free!
95Jules is offline  
Old 02-10-2018, 05:31 AM
  #2  
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 312
bunnygirl is on a distinguished road
I saw on a PS website they offered this, but wasn't sure what it entailed. So they use fillers to give the nose a smoother appearance? I would love to hear your thoughts on the procedure!
bunnygirl is offline  
Old 02-10-2018, 08:08 AM
  #3  
Thread Starter
 
95Jules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 253
95Jules will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by bunnygirl View Post
I saw on a PS website they offered this, but wasn't sure what it entailed. So they use fillers to give the nose a smoother appearance? I would love to hear your thoughts on the procedure!
Yes, exactly! In all honesty I forget which one it was, but I know it wasn't juvederm.

I have (had? LOL) a very narrow bridge with a bump and a bulbous tip. My PS focused most of the injection on the upper half of my bridge to smooth out the bump, and then added a little bit to the top side of my tip to make it more dimensional. You would think that adding more volume to the largest part would be a disaster, but it makes the light hit it so much nicer!

Took about 25 minutes from consult to finish. Nowhere near as painful as I anticipated, and the filler had lidocaine in it so it got less painful with each prick. I'm happy to keep doing this yearly until I can part with the funds for a "real" rhinoplasty!
95Jules is offline  
Old 02-14-2018, 02:22 PM
  #4  
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 312
bunnygirl is on a distinguished road
Hmm interesting. I guess whats most important is all how the light hits since that's the basis of high lighting and contouring. Thanks for sharing your experience!
bunnygirl is offline  
Old 02-20-2018, 05:58 PM
  #5  
 
User646's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 110
User646 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 95Jules View Post
Hey ladies!

I know this is kind of last minute - but just thought I'd throw it out there.

I'm getting a non-surgical rhinoplasty tomorrow (injectable fillers) and it seems like it's a relatively uncommon procedure. If anyone wants me to ask my PS any questions, or has any questions for me, feel free!
Are the results really as subtle as they seem? I considered getting this awhile ago but was put off by what I perceived to be the lack of noticeable visual results. The fact you seem happy makes me reconsider

95Jules likes this.
User646 is offline  
Old 02-23-2018, 12:19 PM
  #6  
Thread Starter
 
95Jules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 253
95Jules will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by User646 View Post
Are the results really as subtle as they seem? I considered getting this awhile ago but was put off by what I perceived to be the lack of noticeable visual results. The fact you seem happy makes me reconsider
Super subtle. A lot of my friends couldn't even tell what changed.

I was thrilled with it at first, but I've noticed that the bump on my bridge is really pronounced again. I don't know what happened, it's almost like the filler just completely disappeared from that area. I know my PS said after 2 weeks I can go back for a touch up, which I'm going to look into, but if it costs extra I won't bother. I'm too broke from all the cosmetic work this year lol I'd rather just save for a 'real' rhinoplasty.
95Jules is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off