Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Devastated over my rhinoplasty - My nose looks the same...

Old 03-05-2018, 09:21 PM

luellla is on a distinguished road
Angry Devastated over my rhinoplasty - My nose looks the same...

Hello girls! I used to browse this site when I had my initial BA and you were all so kind and friendly. My first BA currently has double bubble and that's a disaster for another thread.

I need your help! Sorry for the long rant, I'm just incredibly upset and my family doesn't seem to understand why I'm so livid. I don't want to take photos. I don't want to look in the mirror. I can't believe I had rhinoplasty and my nose looks ALMOST the same. He changed the deviated septum and fixed the collapsed nostrils however the HUMP wasn't removed(!!!!!) AND tip of my nose looks like &ucki*ng sh&t!!! I'm so angry. I want to officially complain. How do I do so? He needs to fix this. I did not pay $15,000 for a rhinoplasty for it to look 90% like what I went in with. I'm angrier than the average person because this is the SECOND time I've had a crappy plastic surgery experience. Again. With one of the best surgeons in melbourne. Happy to name and shame. Yes this was primarily a medical nose job however I did talk to him about the cosmetic side of this in depth. He said he was willing to do what I asked and didn't.

I had a medical septoplasty/rhinoplasty with a top surgeon in Melbourne. His services are incredibly expensive and he was not a cheap option. I wanted the best for this procedure. I thought I was seeing the best...I trusted him as my brother also saw him a few years ago and he did an excellent job on his severely mangled nose from breaking it during his childhood. He made it look perfect. Unlike mine.

I'm here because this is the second time I've had a terrible experience with plastic surgery. I am devastated. A few of my friends saw me recently and they each looked shocked when I told them I had my nose done. It looks no different. I'm so devastated as my nose has been a huge insecurity for me since it morphed into a strange shape during puberty. It became elongated, crooked and droopy. I hate the long tip. I begged him to fix it.

What he said he would fix: the droopy tip and hump on my nose. I had the procedure two months ago and no, this is not from the swelling. He screwed up. How long until I can have it redone? A year? How do I complain? What do I do? I want to scream.

Happy to show you guys photos. Sorry for the terrible quality in advance.
Basically there's still a slight hump on the bridge but the most upsetting aspect to me is the tip. I hate how droopy the skin is and how it aims downward. I also hate how long it is and the extra cartilage on the tip. I asked for it to look slightly better. if anything it looks worse than what I had initially.

Sorry for all the venting. I'm so upset. I can't believe he didn't fix my tip even a LITTLE.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:01 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
I have no experience with Rhinoplasty but would love mine made smaller one day (weight loss surgery, boob revision and tummy tuck or lower body lift take priority for me) but I didn't want to read and not comment. I'm so so sorry you have had a bad experience twice now. My first ba was terrible so I do understand the devastation.

Have you brought it up with the surgeon? To ask why he didn't do what he said he would? Maybe it wasn't safe during surgery for some reason. Would fillers help even out the bump? Non surggical nose job it's called.

I need to go get ready for the school pick up but hopefully someone with more experience replies to you.