Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Cool sculpting??

Old 07-01-2018, 01:08 PM

Tatelua is on a distinguished road
Cool sculpting??

So I just had a BA, and my PS used Natrella implant, which apparently comes with either a free Botox session or a cool sculpting session. I'm really interested in a cool sculpting session, but would like to see if anyone has had any experience with this? It seems fascinating.

On a related note, I'm also trying to figure out how to exactly redeem this free session. I had to sign up on the website, and it says I can go to any clinic to get the session (apparently it doesn't have to be my PS - which is convenient cause he's 4 hours away). Did anyone recently get Natrella implants with this promotion and redeemed their free session? How did you do it? I plan on asking my PS at my follow up in a few weeks, but I'm just wondering if anyone else had an experience with this and how easy it was to do.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:01 PM

Tatelua is on a distinguished road
Natrelle*

Sorry, I meant to put Natrelle implants, but it was autocorrected to Natrella in the OP. I'm still a newb, and I'm not sure if there's a wait to edit the OP....but I didn't see one
Old 07-28-2018, 08:52 AM

preest is on a distinguished road
My BA comes with the same deal... free botox or coolsculpting. I'm going to do the coolsculpting on my neck, so I'll be interested to hear how redeeming it works. My BA is 8/17, so I'm sure it will be 6 weeks or so after that before I do the free session.
Old 07-29-2018, 07:52 AM

Baat41 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tatelua View Post
So I just had a BA, and my PS used Natrella implant, which apparently comes with either a free Botox session or a cool sculpting session. I'm really interested in a cool sculpting session, but would like to see if anyone has had any experience with this? It seems fascinating.

On a related note, I'm also trying to figure out how to exactly redeem this free session. I had to sign up on the website, and it says I can go to any clinic to get the session (apparently it doesn't have to be my PS - which is convenient cause he's 4 hours away). Did anyone recently get Natrella implants with this promotion and redeemed their free session? How did you do it? I plan on asking my PS at my follow up in a few weeks, but I'm just wondering if anyone else had an experience with this and how easy it was to do.
I am getting the same implants with the same offer, on 8/15. Although I was also given the option of free facial creams to choose from. The free offer with botox and cool sculpting is one free section, so if the area that you are looking to get the procedure done requires more than to cover, then there is a fee, and typically botox and cool sculpting require multiple applications to achieve desired results. Just some things to think about. The free offer, may cost you a fortune in the end.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:08 AM

preest is on a distinguished road
I had my chin/neck area done a couple of weeks ago and it went fine. She said one shot should do it, since I don't have much tissue to deal with there (although it bothers me). It was uncomfortable for about 5 min, then I fell asleep. That area has been numb, slowly regaining feeling. We'll see if there's any difference in a few more weeks.
Old 10-08-2018, 05:03 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Baat41 View Post
I am getting the same implants with the same offer, on 8/15. Although I was also given the option of free facial creams to choose from. The free offer with botox and cool sculpting is one free section, so if the area that you are looking to get the procedure done requires more than to cover, then there is a fee, and typically botox and cool sculpting require multiple applications to achieve desired results. Just some things to think about. The free offer, may cost you a fortune in the end.
This ^. All of the offers will end up with you spending money. I do the Botox but 25 units is only going to do my forehead. Iíll end up spending another $300 for the rest of my areas. I never did Botox until I got my ďfreeĒ intro after my first BA. You get hooked and now Iíve spent $100ís so just be prepared that this is a way for you to spend money on their other (Allergan) products.
Old 11-19-2019, 06:11 PM

Tango11 is on a distinguished road
I got this!

Mine was cool sculpting for me and a friend. My husband downloaded the app and the woman at my PSís office will let me use his card. Iím going to be doing inner thighs. Itís been a trouble spot Iíve been insecure about even as a teenager. She just has to order the card then I schedule with their cool sculpting lady but I first had to download the app.