Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Old 07-01-2018, 01:28 PM

ChihuahuaMama is on a distinguished road
Brazilian Butt Lift

I am very interested in having a BBL. I am having trouble finding people who chose this option over implants. Would love to know the following.

How long until you can realistically work?
How much volume did you lose?
Anyone more than a year post op; did the results last?
How long is it supposed to last?
Who did you go to?

Any insight is helpful!
Old 07-28-2018, 07:57 AM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
Varies

I've been wanting a Brazilian Butt Lift for the past 5 years. I was simply too young and couldn't afford to get one. My reasoning is that I have broad shoulders and it makes me look triangle shaped in dresses and fitted clothing. I plan on getting this procedure done before I get my breasts done so my body doesn't look even more top heavy (I want to go pretty big 1300cc). But I'll probably start at 800cc if I can.

I recommend reviewing all the surgeons in your area based on reviews and price. Then comparing those to surgeons you'd have to fly to see. After I did all of that I was left with 2 surgeons. One local and one further away who would total the same price after miscellaneous items were included. So just be aware of that. You don't want to spend more than you have to. If I hadn't done that research I'd be paying an extra $4000 for no reason. But I'm paying cash so I won't be getting my BBL until next spring.

To answer your question about results. Most don't see anymore changes in size after 3 weeks post op. I haven't done the procedure I just watched tons of reviews, videos, pictures, complaints. When the swelling goes down it really shows how small your waist really got but your hips and butt are swollen too so take that into consideration but the shape should stay the same. And I've also noticed that those that stay in the lipo garment stay swollen until they train themselves off of it. Wearing the garment over a month is not really necessary unless the person is waist training. And ive seen better results from those that didnt wear it for an extended time than those that did. The swelling is due to trauma, decreased blood flow, wearing too tight garments, and fluid being held up in certain lipo areas. That's why the massages help. Staying in the garment doesn't help. Its a mind thing. But it does look nice when you're in it. Waist training is a good idea though.

Results vary on the doctor but they are permanent. Kim and khloe kardashian are examples of this. Also housewives, fitness models, and so on. 3 months post op is usually permanent it doesn't change after that time period. Most go back to work after 2-3 weeks post op. I have a sitting job so maneuvering that will be difficult for me. But I really want this so idc.