Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Flatnomo
  • 1 Post By Linaki
  • 2 Post By Magentaqueen
  • 2 Post By SeekAndDestroy

Fillers

Old 07-31-2019, 12:38 PM

Flatnomo is on a distinguished road
Fillers

This is the first time I've seriously considered fillers. I'm almost 41, and all of a sudden this last year has brought me crows feet, forehead wrinkles, and NOW EVEN WRINKLES ON MY CHIN!!!! NOPE...no...cant have this! I'm not looking to spend a ton of money, as I am going for my second BA soon. I have no friends who will admit to having any help, if you will. What's the most bang for my buck in this situation?

SeekAndDestroy likes this.
Old 07-31-2019, 05:30 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Iím older than you but fortunate to look younger than my age. I have done lip fillers a number of times and been happy with it. Iím now seeing a facial plastic surgeon and using a different approach. I start micro needling on Friday. He said that in the long run, increasing the amount of collagen is the answer rather than always doing fillers. He said I may still want to do fillers in my lips but I may not need it. I have to say that even with the few changes Iíve made since Iíve been seeing him I am getting an amazing amount of compliments on my face. I havenít done much yet (Botox and changes in skin products) but Iíll take the compliments for sure. I would not ever see a general PS for my face again.
I currently do Botox in my forehead, crows feet and under my eyes. For filler I do Juvederm XC- lasts about 6 months and costs about $600 per syringe and I have to do 2 because my lips are so thin.
The Following User Says Thank You to Linaki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2019, 12:50 AM
Searching for a Revision Dr

Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green & we talk about teetays
SeekAndDestroy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Flatnomo View Post
This is the first time I've seriously considered fillers. I'm almost 41, and all of a sudden this last year has brought me crows feet, forehead wrinkles, and NOW EVEN WRINKLES ON MY CHIN!!!! NOPE...no...cant have this! I'm not looking to spend a ton of money, as I am going for my second BA soon. I have no friends who will admit to having any help, if you will. What's the most bang for my buck in this situation?
I'm doing Vivace skin tightening. It's microneedling with laser. I did one treatment but you need to do 3 to see results. I love it so far. I'm think I'm going to do 3 more instead of 2 but with prp, and do my neck. I didn't do that the first time. I also did botox at 38 for the first time and I love it.

Once the botox wears off, I want to look into brow thread lifting.

Find a good dermatologist that does cosmetic. Not just disease treatment.
The Following User Says Thank You to SeekAndDestroy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2019, 06:52 AM

Ok. thank ladies for sharing
Old 08-01-2019, 08:27 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SeekAndDestroy View Post
I'm doing Vivace skin tightening. It's microneedling with laser. I did one treatment but you need to do 3 to see results. I love it so far. I'm think I'm going to do 3 more instead of 2 but with prp, and do my neck. I didn't do that the first time. I also did botox at 38 for the first time and I love it.

Once the botox wears off, I want to look into brow thread lifting.

Find a good dermatologist that does cosmetic. Not just disease treatment.
My micro needling is also Vivace (I start tomorrow). I'm going to be doing 6 sessions most likely but I'm 63 so I need more lol. I'm debating about doing the prp.
The Following User Says Thank You to Linaki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2019, 10:42 AM

I'm obviously clueless about this, sorry...but what is prp?
Old 08-01-2019, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Flatnomo View Post
I'm obviously clueless about this, sorry...but what is prp?
Platelet Rich Plasma.

Is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) the Answer?

PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma and is famously known as the PRP Facial. It is an advanced anti-aging and healing treatment. Your own blood is used as natural filler and skin booster solution that induces synthesis of collagen. This stimulation aids in the overall firming and toning of the skin, resulting in a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.

SeekAndDestroy likes this.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
Platelet Rich Plasma.

Is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) the Answer?

PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma and is famously known as the PRP Facial. It is an advanced anti-aging and healing treatment. Your own blood is used as natural filler and skin booster solution that induces synthesis of collagen. This stimulation aids in the overall firming and toning of the skin, resulting in a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.
I, thank you for clarifying! I've heard of this but didn't know the term.
Old 08-01-2019, 06:29 PM

Magentaqueen is on a distinguished road
Have you researched LED light therapy?

Hi there, since I moved down to SC I noticed a drastic change in my skin from the sun Iím sure. So I too was looking into options, Iím 53. I then found that LEF Red light therapy was very helpful to many! So I jumped in and bought a mask not thinking it would really do much. I was wrong! Iím estatic about the long term results for sure! Itís so far exceeded my expectations!

SeekAndDestroy and Flatnomo like this.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:08 AM
Searching for a Revision Dr

Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green & we talk about teetays
SeekAndDestroy will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
My micro needling is also Vivace (I start tomorrow). I'm going to be doing 6 sessions most likely but I'm 63 so I need more lol. I'm debating about doing the prp.
You're going to love it! Like I said... I didn't do my first treatment with prp and my mom notice how great my skin looked after doing the first one.

I can't wait to do it with the prp next.

Linaki and Flatnomo like this.