Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry Use this forum to discuss plastic surgery procedures OTHER than breast augmentation. Examples include tummy tucks, lip augmentation, Botox, liposuction, laser resurfacing, etc.

Affordable Fillers

Old 02-02-2020, 07:54 AM

Flatnomo is on a distinguished road
Affordable Fillers

Hey ladies! I need some advice on fillers, please. My husband took a picture of me last night and posted it on Facebook , and I feel like crying because my eyes look awful when I smile. Can anyone tell me which fillers are the most affordable? My ps office does then all, but I won't see him again until April.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:20 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
They are all about the same. I've done fillers off and on over the last 7 years. I currently do Botox and Restalyne. I've done it with 3 different doctors. One general PS and 2 facial plastic surgeons. You might get it cheaper at a medspa with a nurse.