Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/other-plastic-surgery-procedures-cosmetic-dentistry/)
-   -   Non-Surgical Nose Job (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/other-plastic-surgery-procedures-cosmetic-dentistry/305663-non-surgical-nose-job/)

95Jules 02-08-2018 05:51 PM

Non-Surgical Nose Job

Hey ladies!

I know this is kind of last minute - but just thought I'd throw it out there.

I'm getting a non-surgical rhinoplasty tomorrow (injectable fillers) and it seems like it's a relatively uncommon procedure. If anyone wants me to ask my PS any questions, or has any questions for me, feel free! :)

bunnygirl 02-10-2018 05:31 AM

I saw on a PS website they offered this, but wasn't sure what it entailed. So they use fillers to give the nose a smoother appearance? I would love to hear your thoughts on the procedure!

95Jules 02-10-2018 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by bunnygirl (Post 2934358)
I saw on a PS website they offered this, but wasn't sure what it entailed. So they use fillers to give the nose a smoother appearance? I would love to hear your thoughts on the procedure!

Yes, exactly! In all honesty I forget which one it was, but I know it wasn't juvederm.

I have (had? LOL) a very narrow bridge with a bump and a bulbous tip. My PS focused most of the injection on the upper half of my bridge to smooth out the bump, and then added a little bit to the top side of my tip to make it more dimensional. You would think that adding more volume to the largest part would be a disaster, but it makes the light hit it so much nicer!

Took about 25 minutes from consult to finish. Nowhere near as painful as I anticipated, and the filler had lidocaine in it so it got less painful with each prick. I'm happy to keep doing this yearly until I can part with the funds for a "real" rhinoplasty!

bunnygirl 02-14-2018 02:22 PM

Hmm interesting. I guess whats most important is all how the light hits since that's the basis of high lighting and contouring. Thanks for sharing your experience!

User646 02-20-2018 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by 95Jules (Post 2934272)
Hey ladies!

I know this is kind of last minute - but just thought I'd throw it out there.

I'm getting a non-surgical rhinoplasty tomorrow (injectable fillers) and it seems like it's a relatively uncommon procedure. If anyone wants me to ask my PS any questions, or has any questions for me, feel free! :)

Are the results really as subtle as they seem? I considered getting this awhile ago but was put off by what I perceived to be the lack of noticeable visual results. The fact you seem happy makes me reconsider

95Jules 02-23-2018 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by User646 (Post 2935177)
Are the results really as subtle as they seem? I considered getting this awhile ago but was put off by what I perceived to be the lack of noticeable visual results. The fact you seem happy makes me reconsider

Super subtle. A lot of my friends couldn't even tell what changed.

I was thrilled with it at first, but I've noticed that the bump on my bridge is really pronounced again. I don't know what happened, it's almost like the filler just completely disappeared from that area. I know my PS said after 2 weeks I can go back for a touch up, which I'm going to look into, but if it costs extra I won't bother. I'm too broke from all the cosmetic work this year lol I'd rather just save for a 'real' rhinoplasty.