Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum > Plastic Surgeons

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Plastic Surgeons This forum is for discussions about plastic surgeons. You may recommend your plastic surgeon here, ask questions about certain surgeons, etc. Defamatory comments are NOT allowed. If you have something extremely negative to say about a plastic surgeon, you may NOT include his or her name. If you want to share their name, you will have to do it OFF the forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Funbagsforfun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2011, 10:41 PM   #1

Funbagsforfun is on a distinguished road
Smile

Dr. Allen Gabriel

Has anyone here had surgery with him, or having surgery with him? I'd like to know if everyone's happy with their results and overall experience. I started a thread on this already, but didn't get any responses. Then I saw that I put it in the wrong area of the forum. Hopefully I'll get some replies now that I have it in the right place.
Silicone
Sub muscular

Funbagsforfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #2

countess77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbagsforfun View Post
Has anyone here had surgery with him, or having surgery with him? I'd like to know if everyone's happy with their results and overall experience. I started a thread on this already, but didn't get any responses. Then I saw that I put it in the wrong area of the forum. Hopefully I'll get some replies now that I have it in the right place.
Hi,
I have had surgery with Dr. Gabriel. Breast augmentation with silicone implants with a lift as well. I am a couple months out and I LOVE them. The size I chose fits my frame perfectly and I hardly notice the implant itself. If you want any advise send me a question.

Enjoy your new breasts!
countess77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to countess77 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 08:21 PM   #3

kimcovington is on a distinguished road
I had breast augmentation with Dr. Gabriel in 2008. I must say the experience was life changing. I initially went in asking for saline implants and after the consultation, I decided to go with Silicone. Majority of my friends have implants which are saline and they feel harder, mine feel so soft and natural...I hardly even know they are in there.(even the scars have disappeared) I went to several consultations with other doctors before I decided to move forward with Dr. G. He listened to all of my concerns and answered every question I had.(sizing and such) I never had any complications with my augmentation. I don't know what it's called but he even has you wear this special thing for pain. I was out and about the next day and felt great! (against Dr's orders, LOL) I would recommend Dr. Gabriel to anyone looking for a beautiful breast job and an overall great surgeon. I give him a 10 out of 10!
kimcovington is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kimcovington For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #4

norge77 is on a distinguished road
Im almost ready to book with Dr Gabriel!! Just waiting til i know i will have all the $$$.
He is an amazing doctor, very nice and is so patient and answers all and every question. One thing that shocked me a little is that he says that he hasnt performed a BA that resulted in a CC or bottomed out in the last 6 years!! I think that may be as long as he has been in his current practice on his own. I does allot of speaking at conferences, has docs come from all over to learn from him. He isn't that well known but his ratings on the different websites are all really good. I asked him if her knew about JBI and he said he hadn't heard of it. His office staff are really sweet and so helpful. Today i sent in a email asking some info about BWD and the Natrelle implants i want to use. Within a few minutes one of the girls called and answered all my questions.
I do have an appt with another local PS so we will see how that compares.
norge77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:42 AM   #5

researchfreak is on a distinguished road
I am also considering Dr. Gabriel. Can those of you who've been to him tell me the price range of the procedure?
researchfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #6

norge77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by researchfreak View Post
I am also considering Dr. Gabriel. Can those of you who've been to him tell me the price range of the procedure?
Hey, I'm about 10 weeks out from my BA and I am very happy with DR G!!! The price was $5800 ish cash price(Check/cash/credit card) or about $7000 if you used the financing they offer...

5'6 - 120 lbs
Dr Gabriel - Vancouver Wa
492cc Natrelle style 15??
APRIL 19!!!
norge77 is offline   Reply With Quote
08-19-2017 10:43 PM
Paid Advertisement