Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Plastic Surgeons

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Plastic Surgeons This forum is for discussions about plastic surgeons. You may recommend your plastic surgeon here, ask questions about certain surgeons, etc.

Like Tree11Likes

Alberta surgeons and cost?

Reply Subscribe
Old 09-20-2012, 10:34 PM

L-Rae is on a distinguished road
Alberta surgeons and cost?

I am lookin for a recomendation to a good surgeon to go from a A cup to a D cup... Just wondering what people have paid for under the muscle in the Edmonton Area.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:39 PM

chicklet is on a distinguished road
I used Dr Chong paid $7600 in Edmonton
Old 09-20-2012, 10:43 PM

BabyFox has room for improvement
Dr.lobay in Edmonton. 7700. only partial unders. I don't know of any surgeon in Edmonton that does full unders. I didn't go with him as I felt like I had to what he wanted or nothing.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:12 AM

muddygirl is on a distinguished road
If your willing to drive a bit, Dr. Paul Whidden in Calgary is who i used. I paid $9500 for the gummy bear implants, which are more expensive.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:46 AM

sd1987 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by muddygirl View Post
If your willing to drive a bit, Dr. Paul Whidden in Calgary is who i used. I paid $9500 for the gummy bear implants, which are more expensive.
I'm going to Dr Whidden as well in Calgary and I paid $9900

Ael87 likes this.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:11 PM

Gray420 will become famous soon enough
Holy **** ladies! You guys payed alot of money ! I live in Vancouver and this is why I didn't choose a surgeon in Canada, the cost is way over the top and ridiculous !! Flying to flordia to have revis do this for $6700 for a BA and BL. So worth it, especially he's someone who's so known and well experienced!

AlmostDDs and Country girl99 like this.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:16 PM
5'1" & 125lbs

BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Gray420 View Post
Holy **** ladies! You guys payed alot of money ! I live in Vancouver and this is why I didn't choose a surgeon in Canada, the cost is way over the top and ridiculous !! Flying to flordia to have revis do this for $6700 for a BA and BL. So worth it, especially he's someone who's so known and well experienced!
How much money do you think you're spending to travel to Florida?

I paid $8200 in BC, but I also love the idea of being 5 minutes from my PS incase something happens. Unfortunately I had a pretty major infection which would not have been dealt with so quickly had I left the country for my BA.

I know it's about going to the best PS and I know that Revis is amazing, but would you classify your choice as a cost savings, or strictly based on his skills?

RiceCake likes this.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:27 AM

Missst is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BC A2C View Post

I paid $8200 in BC, but I also love the idea of being 5 minutes from my PS incase something happens. Unfortunately I had a pretty major infection which would not have been dealt with so quickly had I left the country for my BA.

I know it's about going to the best PS and I know that Revis is amazing, but would you classify your choice as a cost savings, or strictly based on his skills?

I am from Alberta as well and chosed to go to Florida to see Dr Revis both because of savings and skills. My girlfriends here pay 9500. Im spending 6000 plus travel and accommodations and in the end will still pay less than that amount. I do agree it's more convenient to be able to go see your PS if a complication occurs. But with reassurance from all the ladies on here who travel to have their surgery go amazing, I am rest assured. There's always risks with everything but if I would have got it done here, the PS I would of chosed would still be 3 hours drive away anyways so regardless, I'd have to do traveling if I needed to visit the PS for any complication.

angeleyes likes this.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:59 AM

Rosiegirl is on a distinguished road
I agree ladies. I live in Saskatchewan, drove 10 hours and got my BA for $4600! Even traveling back for a second surgery I won't spend as much as I would have for one BA in Sask. or Alberta! Money was too big of an issue for me. And if I'd have paid that much AND still needed a revision, I'd have been sick! Lol. I do wish my surgeon was closer, but they are only a phone call away and have been great! Good luck whatever you decide!

CaperGirl0526 likes this.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:36 AM

SexyGal is on a distinguished road
Hey girls, I saw Dr Paul Whidden in Calgaru for consultation and was quoted 10g and I'm not even getting the DD I want. He has amazing reviews but definitely on the conservative natural small breasts side. If that's what youwant he's theman.

Dr. Hall-Findlay in banff quotes 8g and she too has phenomenal reputation.

Dr. Waslen in Calgary quotes almost 12g and he has good reputation but he's also known to push for bigger.

I haven't seen the latter two but I'm also considering Dr. Revis. He seems to have best of both worlds good reputation and better cost

Ael87 likes this.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:55 AM

kattvanD is on a distinguished road
I am going to Dr Perron in Calgary and I spend 8900$ I have 2 kids so traveling isn't an option for me as id be paying airfare for 4 people. I had called dr waslen and he quoted me 12.000-17.000. I have 2 friends who went to Perron and loved him. He doesn't push big on you and more pushes for a natural look.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:33 PM

Gray420 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BC A2C View Post

Well $6745 and then$700 for plane ticket and then $400 for hotel. So yea I chose to go with him for cost savings and his skills! And it's a vacation! I believe I went to the right surgeon and would rather someone very experienced operate on me for the first time rather than going multiple times. It would be nice if he was 5 mins away, but say I had a problem with my implants, I wouldSTILL be saving money if I had to go to Florida again! Compared to the ridiculous prices here ( our stupid taxes) . I'm so glad I went there and am now back and I have amazing results just how I wanted them . I'm more than happy with my choice !

I want Boobies likes this.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:24 PM

angeleyes is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Missst View Post
I am from Alberta as well and chosed to go to Florida to see Dr Revis both because of savings and skills. My girlfriends here pay 9500. Im spending 6000 plus travel and accommodations and in the end will still pay less than that amount. I do agree it's more convenient to be able to go see your PS if a complication occurs. But with reassurance from all the ladies on here who travel to have their surgery go amazing, I am rest assured. There's always risks with everything but if I would have got it done here, the PS I would of chosed would still be 3 hours drive away anyways so regardless, I'd have to do traveling if I needed to visit the PS for any complication.
You are wise to travel to Florida and have your BA done by Dr. Revis rather than have to pay over and above in Canada what you can get from a highly skilled and reputable surgeon as Dr. Revis at an affordable and reasonable price, who by far in my eyes exceeds talent, professionalism and great bedside manners. My only regret is not finding out about Dr. Revis sooner, i could have saved myself a lot of $$$ and 2 surgeries.

Missst likes this.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:14 PM

HotMagenta will become famous soon enough HotMagenta will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by kattvanD View Post
I am going to Dr Perron in Calgary and I spend 8900$ I have 2 kids so traveling isn't an option for me as id be paying airfare for 4 people. I had called dr waslen and he quoted me 12.000-17.000. I have 2 friends who went to Perron and loved him. He doesn't push big on you and more pushes for a natural look.
12-17,000 sounds so ridiculous to me for a boob job!
I am also travelling from Alberta to Florida, for cost and skill. With travel, hotel, extra expenses... it still will come up costing less then if I were to get it done in AB.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:24 PM

Missst is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by kattvanD View Post

My girlfriends went to Dr Perron as well and loved him but paid 9500. He definitely does not push big on you, nor does he let you get a big size even if that's what you wanted. They wanted a bit bigger size then what she got, but Dr Perron kept saying no and that it won't look good and she can't go that big. She now has boobie greed! However she had good things to say about the doctor, except their nurses.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:12 AM

kattvanD is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Missst View Post
My girlfriends went to Dr Perron as well and loved him but paid 9500. He definitely does not push big on you, nor does he let you get a big size even if that's what you wanted. They wanted a bit bigger size then what she got, but Dr Perron kept saying no and that it won't look good and she can't go that big. She now has boobie greed! However she had good things to say about the doctor, except their nurses.
No, he won't let you go huge. I really respect him for that. I didn't want huge anyway, he said to me that he refuses to make women look ridiculous. I see some ladies getting 1000+ CCs that's so crazy to me. But whatever floats their boat. I also really respected he made me wait 6 months to have my surgery because I recently had a baby and them doing I too soon could cause infection ect. I don't really like th nurses either, I found them very short. But Perron is wonderful. He must have lowered his prices? My friend went to him in June and that's what she paid 8900$
Old 10-07-2012, 09:03 AM

angeleyes is on a distinguished road
In general, I found Alberta surgeon's to be more on the conservative side and higher than most in the price range.

BabyFox likes this.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:48 AM

mostly agree

they are ALL on the expensive side of things, but I hear Dr. Waslen is especially onm the less natural and big side of things but he charges an arm and a leg
Old 10-07-2012, 10:50 AM

forgot to mention

I forgot to mention Dr. Perron quotes over 8g and (hear this) the consultation is with his nurse, you only get to see him for your pre-OP and the surgery. uhmm, I don't know but I would NOT be comfortable picking a surgeon I haven't met.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:09 AM

sd1987 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SexyGal View Post
I forgot to mention Dr. Perron quotes over 8g and (hear this) the consultation is with his nurse, you only get to see him for your pre-OP and the surgery. uhmm, I don't know but I would NOT be comfortable picking a surgeon I haven't met.
I've heard great things about Perron, but not meeting him at the consultation made a big difference to me. I didn't get to meet my PS, talk about the lok I was going for or have any measurements. I'm sure it's done at post-op but I wanted more info before dropping that money. I've heard Widden can be more conservative but he is who I went to and I have nothing but great things to say about him and his staff. I had to ask to try on a bigger sizer but he had no issue with that and we ended up going with that size. I am a D now and imagine Ill be more of a DD when they drop and fluff which is exactly what I wanted.
Reply Subscribe