Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Plastic Surgeons

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Plastic Surgeons This forum is for discussions about plastic surgeons. You may recommend your plastic surgeon here, ask questions about certain surgeons, etc.

OC plastic surgeon

Old 08-25-2021, 11:48 PM

andrea2019 is on a distinguished road
OC plastic surgeon

Please recommend plastic surgeon for breast augmentation in Orange county , CA. And also why the prices in Beverly Hills are significantly cheaper than OC?
Old 08-26-2021, 09:13 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
I've met with a few surgeons in OC for consultations but ultimately turned elsewhere after getting bad vibes from the few I met. So I won't make a recommendation. Dr. Pousti was the only one I was fond of, but he retired.

However, as for pricing...that can vary widely. I wouldn't even say it is specific to a small locale (e.g., Beverly Hills versus OC). A surgeon who is renowned and knows they are renowned may charge a premium, no matter what their location is. Or maybe they are known as exceptionally good at a niche procedure (e.g., revisions to XL implants; revisions are tough, but they can be tougher for XL patients). If they were great at their job but also super cheap, they'd have a 10yr waiting list, which is ridiculous. Conversely, if they are mediocre with no waiting list, their prices may be on the lower side. It's all supply-n-demand from Economics 101. Although operating rooms, anesthesia, and other amenities in different regions affect the cost, I believe the premium the surgeon places on their services is the bigger factor. And also note that if a surgeon owns their own operating room (i.e., they do not use a nearby hospital), that may raise the cost too.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:16 PM

keim is on a distinguished road
Dr Robert Wald in Fullerton. He's affordable. I can update you once I get my surgery in a few weeks. I'm nervous.
Old 12-09-2021, 07:57 PM

Jgirll7 is on a distinguished road
I only have seen one plastic surgeon in OC and I wouldn’t necessarily recommend him. I did want to say, that is not necessarily true. I went to a consultation in BH and he wanted about 20k for BA with a lift. The OC guy was under 20k for a mommy makeover. For Southern California a BA will range from 9k-22k.
Old 12-11-2021, 10:19 PM

Ccbug is on a distinguished road
I went to dr motakef. His office is in Anaheim hills but surgery is at a surgery center in Fullerton. I went to a couple consultations but his was amazing. I paid roughly $6800 for silicone implants. Iím on week 1 post op and they are looking amazing