Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Plastic Surgeons

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Plastic Surgeons This forum is for discussions about plastic surgeons. You may recommend your plastic surgeon here, ask questions about certain surgeons, etc.

Like Tree3Likes

Wow $2800 for salines all included?

Reply Subscribe
Old 04-15-2010, 06:44 PM

vickyvm is on a distinguished road
Wow $2800 for salines all included?

Today I was reading a post about dr sean simon and dr craft.. so i googled them and coral gables cosmetic center (www.coralgablescosmetic.com) popped up. So i called to find out about this. The secretary was extremely informative and claims this price includes all cost except the prescriptions for afterwards and the surgical bra. Can it really be this cheap? Has any one been to simon? I'm considering several other doctors, roudner, revis, shuster, hochstein, and some others but i figured I'd go in and see what they have to say at this office. What are your thoughts on this?
Old 04-15-2010, 06:51 PM

honda is on a distinguished road
Crap vacation and boobs sounds good to me. I actually might consider doing that! Their gallery looks good but I wonder if this is a 'get what you pay for' kinda thing, you know?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to honda For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 06:54 PM

thats what I was thinking :/ hmm I will definately let u know what kinda feeling I get when I go to the consultation on monday they told me if u want silicones its 4k even right now
Old 04-15-2010, 06:55 PM

saints88 is on a distinguished road
price can be misleading. mine was on the less expensive side and i adore my results. i have a good friend that spent thousands more than me and hers dont look like it AT ALL. a consult cant hurt, just go with youre gut
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saints88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 06:56 PM

sunny_girl is on a distinguished road
I saw a "from" infront of the $2800 on the website. Dammit i hate that word when sales are on!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:57 PM

kmar is on a distinguished road
wow that's crazy! I wonder how a PS can charge so little? I agree, worth going in for a consult IMO. Good luck!!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:59 PM

yah i saw the from word also lol. When i called the secretary swears up and down that its 2800 unless u need a lift or replacing old implants or something. She swears its 2800 if its a straight forward augmentation except the bra and meds hmm.. I am so curious what i'll find out monday
Old 04-15-2010, 07:04 PM

at that price it has u looking at ur body like hmm...if its really that price can u make my legs and butt look perfect while ur at it? lmao i'm soo just kidding :P
Old 04-15-2010, 07:07 PM

BarbieRocker will become famous soon enough BarbieRocker will become famous soon enough
wow, that is a good price, the before and afters look really nice too
I would say go for a consult and see what happens.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by saints88 View Post
price can be misleading. mine was on the less expensive side and i adore my results. i have a good friend that spent thousands more than me and hers dont look like it AT ALL. a consult cant hurt, just go with youre gut

ur right u do have really good results. I remember seeing ur pics and thinking I want to go with similar cc's since ur really close to my size height/weight.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:12 PM
I dont need your world to validate me...

msmisty is just really nice msmisty is just really nice msmisty is just really nice msmisty is just really nice
i went to a consult that said from 2500...i was like WOW, then i went in and found out that that didnt include to cost of the implant which was an additioanl 1k each. be careful. sometimes if it seems to good to be true than it is...
Old 04-15-2010, 07:13 PM

I remember seeing revis' 4400 and thinking it was a good price he has a crazy good rep. Maybe ppl are just dropping their prices now? How long did u guys wait after your consult before u went in for surgery? lol if they're good at 2800 i could do it like asap. Is there a timeframe for this?
Old 04-15-2010, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by msmisty View Post
i went to a consult that said from 2500...i was like WOW, then i went in and found out that that didnt include to cost of the implant which was an additioanl 1k each. be careful. sometimes if it seems to good to be true than it is...
Very true as well I'm about to take bets whether or not on monday they hike up the price dramatically or not
Old 04-15-2010, 07:21 PM

saints88 is on a distinguished road
thanks but you can have the same without spending thousands of extra dollars. i have learned that it is the PS, not just the price tag. around where i live its almost a minimum of 5000. i got many bad comments when i said i was going with a dr in oklamhoma that was less expensive...but now...they are JEALOUS that mine are paid off and look even better. its all about the research you do and if you and your PS are on the same page. if you feel good about it, then go for it. if there is one thing i have learned, you pay for area, local, and a name in this biz. sometimes its better to go with your gut and what YOU truly want and desire, vs what sounds good repping on the street
The Following User Says Thank You to saints88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 07:26 PM
♥ All paid for All mine ♥

Black Panther will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by vickyvm View Post
Very true as well I'm about to take bets whether or not on monday they hike up the price dramatically or not
make sure that he does surgery in a safe enviroment, i feel safer in a hospital than ps office..

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-15-2010, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Black Panther View Post
make sure that he does surgery in a safe enviroment, i feel safer in a hospital than ps office..
great point about the whether its a hospital setting or not
Old 04-15-2010, 07:36 PM

kydak86 is on a distinguished road
must let us know how the consult goes! i went on a consult with roudner, i postponed the surgery because i wanted to be able to pay cash for the whole procedure. at this cost i would definitely be able to! i live three hours north (cocoa beach) but was born and raised in miami so i have no problem traveling. please, please, please let me know how everything goes! i am definitely interested!
Old 04-15-2010, 07:41 PM

I will certainly let ya know What did roudner quote u?
Old 04-15-2010, 07:48 PM

kydak86 is on a distinguished road
My consult with him was a little over a year ago (Ive been waiting this long!!! ahhhh) and he quoted $3900 for saline and $4800 for silicone. If I remember correctly. The price was great, he is very abrupt, his results are very natural looking, but I want probably around 400 or 450 cc but most of the time he doesnt go that big.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:53 PM

hmm i heard that he is conservative on the size as well I also want at least 400-500 now i'm even thinking "would 550 be too much?" i'm afraid if i go any smaller i'll be like "shoulda gone bigger!" lol
Reply Subscribe