Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Plastic Surgery for the Body

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Plastic Surgery for the Body This forum is dedicated to discussions about plastic surgery from the neck down, including tummy tucks, liposuction, butt augmentation, labiaplasty, and anything else that surgically enhances the body.

Thinking about Labiaplasty

Old 03-24-2020, 01:59 PM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
Question Thinking about Labiaplasty

Ive been wanting to throw Labiaplasty in with my large breast augmentation for quite some time. I just have some questions for those that have gotten it just to gauge recovery. Im hoping to go back to work after a week but wondering if i may need 2 weeks instead. I dont lift heavy items i sit at a desk and do some walking.

Was there any issues with sitting? Was driving ok? How long did you have to wear pads? How was walking? Any special limitations i should be aware of? etc. Im not sexually active.

Im also considering vaginoplasty (internal tightening/repair) at a later point in time. I was recommended by my pelvic therapist due to some ongoing medical problems. I need sutures so laser or muscle triggers wont do me much good. It is not covered by insurance but im okay with paying out of pocket.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:33 AM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
Bumping this since i havent gotten a response yet.

Im still wanting to throw in Labiaplasty with my Breast augmentation this year. I will be getting this alone. How long would you recommend that I hire a nurse and for how often?